Wing Commander Saga Klavs Ship Pack

Great, so there might be a cockpit option later ?

yes, I appreciate this mod, but it seems there's not so many Saga fans around hehe.

I'm still super chuffed you guys are playing with these old-ass models! :)
If you have a copy of Freelancer somewhere, Klavs, I might have a little something that you could possibly enjoy.

1568541683059-png.10815

1568580230118-png.10830

Hey all, I put the mod on Knossos! I hope it helps spread the flight sim joy! Look for "Klav's WC1 Ships Pack"

That's the coolness of the knossos project, this is a module that depends on the wcsaga mod. Someone could add cockpits as another mod on top and only have to worry about the cockpits!

I think it's mostly possible. I don't know if Freespace will do branching missions. I'm still just working on cockpits. If someone wants to make/import the WC1 missions into Saga that would be great!

You can branch missions. but it may be awkward. Think of the SOC loops. BUT i am not sure about the whole continue even though you failed thing working. I could see a parallel to wc1 campaign going on from the Kyoto or Austin's perspective.

I keep getting an error when trying to fly the sim missions. All of the ships and their data loaded up properly into the tech database however the missions just wont work. See the error code below.

Also it is nice to be back. It has been a few years since I have had a computer for play and first thing I did was reinstall everything wing commander.

Its good to be home *sigh of content*

WC1Patrol.fs2(line 17:
Error: Required token = [#Command Briefing] or [#Briefing], found [+Fog Near Mult: 1.000000] .

ntdll.dll! NtWaitForSingleObject + 12 bytes
KERNELBASE.dll! WaitForSingleObject + 18 bytes
wcsaga_sse2.exe! <no symbol>

I keep getting an error when trying to fly the sim missions. All of the ships and their data loaded up properly into the tech database however the missions just wont work. See the error code below.

Also it is nice to be back. It has been a few years since I have had a computer for play and first thing I did was reinstall everything wing commander.

Its good to be home *sigh of content*

WC1Patrol.fs2(line 17:
Error: Required token = [#Command Briefing] or [#Briefing], found [+Fog Near Mult: 1.000000] .

ntdll.dll! NtWaitForSingleObject + 12 bytes
KERNELBASE.dll! WaitForSingleObject + 18 bytes

I am not much of a Fredder. I suggest asking the hard light (freespace2) discord question. maybe upload the fs2 file, we can inspect it?

Wait, so you didn't make a custom sim mission?

Some basic trubleshooting steps. I did not develop this pack, I packaged it for knossos so it will work with the latest and greatest fs2-open. Try maybe installing it from knossos, does that help?

Back