Wing Commander Prophecy: Secret Ops Model Update Pack

Looks wonderful so far :)

Would be cool to see the Kilrathi Ships next.

A defintive WC Prophecy Experience pack in the end would be cool:

- All ships updated
- enhanced starfield patch
- DVD Version
- higher resultion patch etc.

You know what I mean, one pack which brings it all after the vanilla installation

I've done the Dralthi, but I need to do the Vaktoth, transport and the corvette. They're on the list though. I'm hacking through the capships now so it shouldn't be too much longer, but the goal is to replace all the assets in both Prophecy and SO.

I've done the Dralthi, but I need to do the Vaktoth, transport and the corvette. They're on the list though. I'm hacking through the capships now so it shouldn't be too much longer, but the goal is to replace all the assets in both Prophecy and SO.
And then, of course, you'll be just a few assets short of UE... the list goes ever on... :)

And then, of course, you'll be just a few assets short of UE... the list goes ever on... :)

Yeah I'll eventually want a list of the gaps so I can look into that. Off the top of my head I can think of a Scimitar, a Bengal, and the Durango. But that'll have to come after the main game's assets are done.

Yeah I'll eventually want a list of the gaps so I can look into that. Off the top of my head I can think of a Scimitar, a Bengal, and the Durango. But that'll have to come after the main game's assets are done.
I may be totally wrong but didn't you do several ships already for Homeworld that can be converted to fill in the UE/Standoff gaps?

Wishful thinking and dreaming, maybe perchance I can talk you into make damaged and destroyed versions of the WCP assets for my video project?

Looking really good.

Couple of points so far..
1. Cerberus's right side missile turret has wrong rotation.
2. Cerberus's collision is a bit funky. Noticed on right side. I can look at that one for you and report back if you like.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has any performance slow down and what PC spec they have. May be post in WCP:Unlimited so as not to jack this thread.

Looking really good.

Couple of points so far..
1. Cerberus's right side missile turret has wrong rotation.
2. Cerberus's collision is a bit funky. Noticed on right side. I can look at that one for you and report back if you like.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has any performance slow down and what PC spec they have. May be post in WCP:Unlimited so as not to jack this thread.

where on the right, engine, wing, etc.? I'll check the hardpoint for the turret

Talking about UE, I've managed to get it working on my Win10 machine and I've noticed that it doesn't use the MUP-versions of vanilla Secret Ops' ships but the original low-poly ones.

Talking about UE, I've managed to get it working on my Win10 machine and I've noticed that it doesn't use the MUP-versions of vanilla Secret Ops' ships but the original low-poly ones.
Yes, that was intended by design. By default UE will only use the files that are in its TREs. You can change the setting in the config file, but I am pretty sure it won't work: The new models will crash the game, as it requires new DLL hacks that were not in UE at the time (though we could retro-port them).

Yes, that was intended by design. By default UE will only use the files that are in its TREs. You can change the setting in the config file, but I am pretty sure it won't work: The new models will crash the game, as it requires new DLL hacks that were not in UE at the time (though we could retro-port them).

yep it'll crash. Updating UE to Unlimited would be a standalone project.

Finished up the Plunkett last night. Now...on to the Midway.

PlunkettFin1.jpg PlunkettFin2.jpg PlunkettFin3.jpg PlunkettFin4.jpg PlunkettFin6.jpg

Wishful thinking and dreaming, maybe perchance I can talk you into make damaged and destroyed versions of the WCP assets for my video project?

That depends a bit on what exactly you want blown up. If you want me to create destroyed versions of every cap ship, that would have to be a "nice to have" until we get the rest of the game assets complete (or some genius comes along and figures out how to hack in WC3-4 style capship deaths into WCP) For the ones already in the game (ie. Fralthi II) They will get done but they're on a slightly lower priority than the other game assets like stations and Neph capships.

The difference in the two types of turrets is a fantastic addition. I especially like that the Plasma Cannon turret was kept so large.

This cruiser really is a beast: 6 Tachyon turrets and 15 heavy laser turrets - all double barrel. Only down side is its major components are extremely vulnerable and it only takes a 2-4 torpedoes to end her while the Murphy takes 3-6 depending on the difficulty.

Back