Who was the best pilot?

I bow to your superior wisdom and your very good point. And I did rack up more kills in Prophecy than WC3 or WC4 together.

Err, thanks. :)

(I get more feet-kissing these days, first Zor, now you. What's up? I mean it's nice, sure but a bit irritating too ;) )

Well you know since I'm just a little plebe(well not that little I am 6ft6in) I don't want to make to many people mad just yet. Besides it is a good point , I'm just kind of upset I didn't think of it.

6ft6in? That's 1.98m in my calculation and that's pretty large indeed. :)I have a friend of the same height and his "little" brother is 2.06m. Their parents are normal-sized, though they have a exceptionally large dog too. :)

Off-topic? Me? Never... :)

I've just been playing WC3 again and I guess I need to plug Flash a very good pilot and he's not as annoying as Maniac.And Mekt, my parents are normal and my dog is normal.:D
Sorry coulnd'nt resist the off topic drift....peer pressure!

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Err, thanks. :)

(I get more feet-kissing these days, first Zor, now you. What's up? I mean it's nice, sure but a bit irritating too ;) )

see now, you think that it is feet kissing, but in reality, you owe me one now!! ;)

Originally posted by Thymerlord
Indeed Primate is in WCIII, or at least he is in the PSX version. He's Flash's wingman on a mission where you and your wingman have to help him out
Primate is also on the PC version. I found him to be one of the best generic pilots while on the Intrepid - sometimes even surpassing Hawk and Panther.

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
6ft6in? That's 1.98m in my calculation and that's pretty large indeed. :)I have a friend of the same height and his "little" brother is 2.06m. Their parents are normal-sized, though they have a exceptionally large dog too. :)

Off-topic? Me? Never... :)

*gasp* You got THREE, 3, smilies IN THE SAME POST!!!!!

Originally posted by Bob McDob

*gasp* You got THREE, 3, smilies IN THE SAME POST!!!!!

I told you my might is beyond resistance. Now accept my total supremacy and bow before me.

And Zor: I am relieved. For a moment I thought I did sth that earned me that feetkissing. :)

OK.

Attention all CZlers: I think Zor Prime is one of the finest and nicest persons here at the board and is probably one of the smartest persons I ever met.
Now we're quits. :)

Originally posted by Wedge009
Primate is also on the PC version. I found him to be one of the best generic pilots while on the Intrepid - sometimes even surpassing Hawk and Panther.

It's nice to see that some of the 'other' characters(not the main plot ones) carry over from the previous games, it gives a sense of fighting alongside old comrades in WCIV

Back