Who here is a Kilrathi sympathizer?

Do you WUV CATS!?!?!

• Yes

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • No

Votes: 26 60.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by junior

No bagpipes, but have you ever heard a cat sing?
:D

Swell. So here's a better way to fight the war -- pipe a continuous transmission of the Black Watch to the Kats, and the Kilrathi can pipe back the Kilrah Kitten's Choir. The side that doesn't spontaneously commit suicide first wins.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Originally posted by dacis2
the word "terrans" is very general, it contains everything on the planet called "terra" or "earth" so in you kilrathi ear "terrans" i hope you're full after the amoeba classified under "terran" reaches your stomach

So you admit that the *Terran* Confederation is actually made of spineless, brainless primitive creatures? :D

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by Raptor
So you admit that the *Terran* Confederation is actually made of spineless, brainless primitive creatures?

*L* what qualifies one to be spineless, brainless, or primitive?

Originally posted by Raptor

So you admit that the *Terran* Confederation is actually made of spineless, brainless primitive creatures? :D

Best, Raptor

Many of our planets politicians do indeed fall under that category:)

The kats are just sooo cute! (bless their big hairballs).

Just imagine having one as a PET!!! Sign up to have feilty from a Kilrathi of your choice!:D

The fact that we can eat you raw only proves our superior metabolism. Mekt or Raptor, have you ever tried Terran-on-a-stick? Delicious, isn't it? I also like a T-bone steak (that of course being a terran-bone)

BTW: KIlrathi also stands for every creature on the planet Kilrah, doesn't it?

Considering the condition of Kilrah post-Blair Makeover, I think the more accurate definition for Kilrathi might be

Creatures descended from the native life forms of Kilrah.

:D

well, at least the Kilrathi ain't as ugly as the Nephilum or something, anyway the nep probably wouldn't taste good either

Originally posted by Meson
They make good gumbo (sp?) :D

Nah, that's the bugs. Steam 'em and you've got a good approximation of Crawdads, which do make good gumbo.

Cats, on the other hand, are just nasty. They're not for eating .. they're for rat-catching, which seems a good postwar job for Kilrathi.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

'Scuse me people, but who would you rather have guarding you in a dark alley somewhere, a human friend or a kilrathi friend? Huh? Huh?!..........thank you.

I know of at least two good cats in their defense. 2 and a half if you count Hobbes the others being Kirha and Prince Murragh.Other than that I don't know how many would watch your back and how many would break it.

Originally posted by Wulf
'Scuse me people, but who would you rather have guarding you in a dark alley somewhere, a human friend or a kilrathi friend? Huh? Huh?!..........thank you.

I certainly wouldn't trust a traitor like you, thats for certain.

I am not a traitor for the simple reason that I am neutral, until my future empire will span the galaxy and, as a parting gift before I die, I will perform a coup d'etat against LeHah to become Master of the Universe (it's on my '100 Things To Do Before I Die' list).

He's not a traitor he made the good point that a large Kil warrior would be better than a human at your back and since their are good and bad in both your taking a chance anyway. At least we know that the only good bug is a dead bug

Originally posted by Wulf
I am not a traitor for the simple reason that I am neutral, until my future empire will span the galaxy and, as a parting gift before I die, I will perform a coup d'etat against LeHah to become Master of the Universe (it's on my '100 Things To Do Before I Die' list).

I hope "planting a tree" is on this list. Every man should plant a tree before he dies. ;)

Pfft. Any type of coup would fail against me, since I've sealed off every power well in Castle Greyskull (thus preventing another silly fall by a particular bad actor).

As for a Kilrathi warrior being a better guard at your back, I disagree! It's about desire and skill. I'd rather have a Terran Marine Commando with the skill of hand-to-hand and the cunning of stealth tactics than a Cat warrior.

Back