What's the Stupidest Way You've Died? (Now 20% More New And Improved!)

Originally posted by Valor NR
I hate it when you kill another confed on accident. But why dont they shot each other if they kill one of there own.
I always hate it when that happens, you're firing away nice and easy at an enemy, then all of the sudden your wingman flies in front of you and tells you to watch where you shoot. Why don't they wath where they fly?!? :mad:

I can't say it's one of the spudiest ways I died, but it was indeed one of the most spectacular that I have made.

During the last mission of the bad ending of Wing Commander III where I must repel an unwinnable assault against dozens of Kilrathi fighters and cruisers. I am finally out of missiles and decides to plunge within the belly of a Kilrathi Dreadnaught, just to see its lauching hangar.

I succeed to pass through and as soon I get out of the other side, I got shot by the Dreadnaught Turrets.

Well, in fact, it was a real stupid death...

Originally posted by Unforgiven

I always hate it when that happens, you're firing away nice and easy at an enemy, then all of the sudden your wingman flies in front of you and tells you to watch where you shoot. Why don't they wath where they fly?!? :mad:

This is why YOU are the wing commander, and not them :D

Originally posted by Manic
Don't drink and fly folks!

So true, OH so TRUE!!!
was having a cup of cappucchino once while playing the end sequence of Prophecy. (remember I fly lefthanded so i drink righthanded, of course) In the middle of all that, the cat tries to jump on my lap, partially fails and digs his claws into my groin (Kilrathi revenge??). This shock makes me spill my coffee over myself, cat and keyboard. The beverage still being quite hot (I near-boil my coffee), the cat and I try to get up like hell and away from the danger zone.
In my attempt to get up i am slamming keys on the keyboard, and Tigger (my cat), in an avenging streak for the hot shower, blasts away...over the keyboard as well. Being well acquainted with Murphy together we not only fired some IR missiles, chaff and such but also took care of an eject ... well, we al know what happens when you eject in that end sequence... and all i could do was watch as i soaked the coffee out of my keyboard

You can't burn up in a planet's atmosphere in Priv1. Once you come to a certain distance, you are "entering automatic landing zone" :).

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
You can't burn up in a planet's atmosphere in Priv1. Once you come to a certain distance, you are "entering automatic landing zone" :).

It's been a long time since the last time I played you may be right

Originally posted by Mav23
pros/cons?

yes I know I'm demanding :p

pros more enamys to kill. open ended build your own ship travel here you whount meet the mob. trade/smugle and build your own ship your way.

cons not that many cat to kill.

you not demanding try having a 3 year old looking over your shoulder while you build his comp that he wants to use now.;)

Back