What to get her?

ChanceKell: While I can agree on that teenagers take things way to seriously it usually needs to be more things behind before a teenager commits suicide because of unhappy love.
It is one thing to say that you will kill yourself than actually doing it. The examples you mentioned above are all tragic but they show also bullying that go their extremes. As for Megan Meier, she was diagnosed with attention deficit disorder and depression (at least according to the link you posted). In short, she was already vulnerable before the bullying started.
But I agree with you that we should be careful before we roll our eyes over teenagers.

Lt.Overload: Sorry that we right now discuss things above your head here :)
As for you relationship with the girl; Take a tip from someone who has been your age and in the same situation. Enjoy every day with her and have fun.

IF (God forbid) your relationship would end, talk with someone before you do anything stupid. If you don't want to talk with your parents or friends about it... heck post here on this forum in that case. There are a bunch of veterans here who now both the feeling of being in love and, unfortunately, the feeling of "crash and burn".

Having read through this ... epic ... tale of love and romance, all I can say is, LOAF, you need some better hopes for your loved ones, while the mystery car is all well and good, is mashed potato seriously what you crave?

Lt.Overload: Sorry that we right now discuss things above your head here :)
As for you relationship with the girl; Take a tip from someone who has been your age and in the same situation. Enjoy every day with her and have fun.

IF (God forbid) your relationship would end, talk with someone before you do anything stupid. If you don't want to talk with your parents or friends about it... heck post here on this forum in that case. There are a bunch of veterans here who now both the feeling of being in love and, unfortunately, the feeling of "crash and burn".

Oh it's quite alright, it happens. Anyway, I am enjoying every day with her, and I always will. She's great. Though there's one imperfection, she's not a WC Fan ((seriously, are there ANY female WC Fans? Any?)). But there is this cute 15-yr old Swedish girl I know, who I can probably morph into a WC Fan....if I'm lucky. :p Yay Swedish people, nay the fact she is taken. :(

And about them vets, are we talking about...LOAF? :eek:

Expect such from the youngest member here! :D

Dyret, your comment was extremely crass and showed your ignorance of cyberbullying, a serious offense which has become a crime in some places. Calling anyone gay, especially over and over again, in a society where being gay means being an outsider, contributes negative feelings to an already unstable mindset, which, to too many teenagers all over the world, has led to suicide. In my opinion, you are nothing but an enabler for cyberbullying and bullies in general, and are no better than one yourself.

Sure, whatever.

Lt.Overload said:
But there is this cute 15-yr old Swedish girl I know, who I can probably morph into a WC Fan....if I'm lucky.

If the age of consent is the same in Sweden as here she would be one of Silly Robot's creepy pedophiles in a year.

You guys are so funny, I think I'm going to spit my bones out...

*a cookie to whichever cadet names the speaker of that quote*

I'm starting to get the impression that not only is this thread due to be closed, it's overdue. Unlike wine, stupidity doesn't improve with age.

But for now I'm not. Don't make me regret it.

I'm starting to get the impression that not only is this thread due to be closed, it's overdue. Unlike wine, stupidity doesn't improve with age.

But for now I'm not. Don't make me regret it.

I gotta be honest, I agree here, this is something I've seen on New Grounds, I didn't expect to see it here.

So what you people get your girls or boys (if your into that sorta thing)?

A lawsuit for abandoning her half of the mortgage!

Other then that I holed myself up in my room with a shot gun in hand... Valentines day this year was marked for disaster.

I have seen at least 15 stable long term relationships fall apart in the last 4 months, one of which was a marriage.

Well, times are definitely tough. If you're married, stay that way - you can't afford to split up right now. If you're single, stay that way - you can't afford to get married!

Back