What to get her?

So what you people get your girls or boys (if your into that sorta thing)?

Thanks to the one-two punch of the e.coli and economy scares, I was able to purchase vast, vast quantities of Reece's Peanut Butter Hearts at bargain basement prices the day after Valentines Day. Then I sat alone and ate them while I watched Stargate. It was a good weekend.

Thanks to the one-two punch of the e.coli and economy scares, I was able to purchase vast, vast quantities of Reece's Peanut Butter Hearts at bargain basement prices the day after Valentines Day. Then I sat alone and ate them while I watched Stargate. It was a good weekend.

Wasn't peanut butter recalled?

Wasn't peanut butter recalled?

That's exactly what LOAF is referring to. One rotten peanut butter factory doesn't result in the entire country's stock of peanut butter and peanut butter related products being recalled however.

I slept intil 1, ate, played some WC3 (was in the mood to do the whole choose Rachel or Flint thing, it was vday after all haha), gf distracted me, I made dinner, went to bed. highlight was WC of course (god Im a wingnut :)). btw I saw a copy of Guiness Book of World Records Gamers Edition at Walmart today, 2 full pages on WC! I stood there for at least 30 full minutes readin those pages, havin flashbacks of WC missions from the screenshots that were there, I stood there readin about WC longer than my gf took to buy shoes haha.

I wish I had WC3...I just spent my time watching that WC3 Music Video with End of All Hope by Night wish in it. I also spent my time reading Jason Bernard tributes. He's a reason I'm gonna buy WC3/4. Bless that good man's soul.

I took the money I saved from not buying a girl anything and bought myself an AK. No im not kidding.

Me and a couple guys got together and painted Warhammer 40k pieces, while watching various Sci-Fi movies. (including the WC one which I was surprised that someone brought)

Me and a couple guys got together and painted Warhammer 40k pieces, while watching various Sci-Fi movies. (including the WC one which I was surprised that someone brought)

Sounds like you had a gay* time.

*gay: happily excited : merry <in a gay mood> b: keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits <a bird's gay spring song>

I also tried to buy new shelves for my DVD collection but found that Ikea was having some kind of free breakfast promotion that stuffed the entire store-and-parking-lot with slack-jawed locals. I'll try again tomorrow.

I also tried to buy new shelves for my DVD collection but found that Ikea was having some kind of free breakfast promotion that stuffed the entire store-and-parking-lot with slack-jawed locals. I'll try again tomorrow.

I'll take slack jawed locals over the townies just north of me any day!

I decided to search to see if we'd ever had a thread about Stargate and I found this one. I am now re-alivening it because it is hilarious.

Back