What to get her?

Do not worry, my Lauren is very smart and mature for her age.

Umm...she's also...well she's got the Kracken's guns, if you know what I mean...she ain't no Talon...she's a Wraith. If you catch my drift.

I'm guessing you mean that she's got features of her anatomy similar to the wraith's giant engines?

You need to get her a big black dildo.

Way to go and ruin everything!

Do not worry, my Lauren is very smart and mature for her age.

Umm...she's also...well she's got the Kracken's guns, if you know what I mean...she ain't no Talon...she's a Wraith. If you catch my drift.

A 13 year old comes to see my 11 year old daughter will get a Marine combat boot up his ass.:mad:

Since that last post was really awkward, let me just kill the entire thread with this: an episode of TNG called "Cupid's Arrow"...

relics219ov0.jpg

relics225dk3.jpg

amatterofperspective233ye7.jpg

ScotchBarInterior.jpg

relics289om2.jpg

season7075so1.jpg

Does holo-booze work like real booze or is that considered too dangerous for the holodeck?

My fiancee will get a nice new cup for her morning coffee after she broke her last valentines coffee cup just a week ago. Coffee beeing an important part of our breakfast culture in Austria this actually isnt as bad a present as it may seem to you. I hope it will notch up my birthday present that will be due the following week. Hoping to net at least an 18 year old single malt though if I perform well on Saturday I might end up in the early twens. Mhh

Son of a bitch...just kidding, just kidding.

Hmm...maybe a nice bottle of the strongest liquor would be good.

At least then she'd be too drunk to realize what I'd be doing. Kidding again.

Anyone got real-world Boom Boom?

Back