what did actually happen in wing commander 3 and 4?

Isn't it mentioned in the novel that both, the Kilrathi and Blair, were not very attracted to each other and the idea of having sex? I guess they were then both happy (=less unhappy) just to leave it to sleeping in the same room/bed.

Besides, and though that's purely subjective, it wouldn't fit in the WC novels to have Blair do that IMHO.

I really doubt that even if, for some bizarre reason, Blair was attracted to a female Kilrathi (some fanboi would probably do it anyhow... I mean, look at some of the combinations of slash fanfic you see out there today :p ), he'd have much of an urge to screw one, considering how he was having an alergic reaction from hell by being around all those kats aboard Melek's ship (he even thinks on how Hobbes didn't bother him because he was 1 Kilrathi on a human ship, but being 1 human on a Kilrathi ship was murdering his sinuses).

Not to mention if Blair had slept with that Kilrathi - there'd have been jokes about it for quite some time now.

And a fanfic about Blair's half Kilrathi offspring.

This is geting of the topic,

When your talking about what “really happened”, i say its up to you. You take the choices; therefore you are deciding what is happening.

If you choose rachel in the bar, look at the one though *it will never work with her*, hmmm looks like blair can see into the future.

Bandit LOAF said:
You can actually do this in the game - using leech missiles/guns instead of a torpedo. You'll get a different 'knife scene' scene afterwards.

I've never seen it. Can you tell me what happends?

Well, having sex with other species is surely gross. But it would probably be nice just to share the same bed (non-sexually), the kilrathi female would be like a giant teddy-bear. Good for the cold nights. :)
(This is a joke).

Fenris Ulven said:
This is geting of the topic,

When your talking about what “really happened”, i say its up to you. You take the choices; therefore you are deciding what is happening.

If you choose rachel in the bar, look at the one though *it will never work with her*, hmmm looks like blair can see into the future.

it's up to you so long as wc4 hasnt been released. but when it is released, we realise that some things happened this way(like the punch of Paladin or the kiss of rachel). Or in wc4, we know that blair didnt actually become the admiral("bad" ending) cuz he's not the admiral in wc5. that's what im talking about. Btw, what you ppl talking about? blair slept with a kilrathi female? when did this happen? and is it only mentioned in the novels?(i havent finished wc1 and 2) :)

In the novelization of WC4, Melek requests a personal audience with Blair, after he and his wing save the Kilrathi convoy heading for Pasqual. Blair stayed as Melek's guest while the kats patched up Blair's fighter, which got damaged in defense of the convoy. As an official guest, Blair was due a concubine for company.

Or something to that general effect; I can't find my copy of TPoF, and it's been a while since I read it.

The Fly said:
I've never seen it. Can you tell me what happends?

Instead of the Lex looking like it's been destroyed it's floating in the same manner as the destroy scene, except there are no hullings and all the lights are on, but they are flickering on and off. Basically the scenes are the same but the textures on the ship are different depending on what you do....

This thread has gone from Ringworld to Ringworld Engineers for exactly the same awful reason.

Back