What about new Wing Commander games?

Can't...breathe...need...a...beer
smile.gif

Much obliged sir. Send whatever ya got. BTW, do you know when plasteel was first used?

Armada is out on the shelves here, woohoo! Down with the evil Borg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plasteel? I got no idea. But I did notice that armour the values that appear inside WC 2 are 10x those in the manual (in other words, in mm instead of cm)... personally, I still think that the ten-times-too-high armour ratings from WC 3 were a mistake... not too hard to confuse cm with mm. Hey, what can you expect from people who don't know what a millimetre is, and instead use "tenths of a centimetre"
smile.gif
?

let's bug a toy company to make WC toys
smile.gif
and
they won't be star wars knockoffs!
redface.gif

The Where To Buy section should have the links. Though the only toys there are, are only the action figures from the movie AFAIK. And those figures look nothing like the actors from the movie.

They're not being sold online, so WTB doesn't have them. You could try places like KB's, Toys-r-us, Toys etc... or just eBay.

Sonic98 said:
You could always just get Starlancer and Freelancer

We're talking about toys actualy... Action figures, ship models and such.

Kalk, you'll have to make one on you're own if you want it.
smile.gif

Building a model or ten isn't hard, just need angles, thicknesses, details, blueprints would do that.

It would give me an excuse to work with wood again. If I don't get time to finish much, I'd still have the bps to continue later on. Even some model I can read with cadkey would work.

------------------
Briceland
Support the WCESRP
A wingmen is essential; they give the enemy something else to shoot at.

Back