Well sorry everyone....

I tried to get everyone's opinion on the best WC fighter but the Nazis upstairs decided that several polls to find everyone's honest opinion is ludicrous. There was no harm done. The only harm done was the closing of every poll I placed out there. They were getting great responses too. :( :mad:

if an effort to get more triffic to MY site, any one who wants to continue abusing polls, goto my site.;)
I have 8g's of hd space to waist my site.
when that runs out, i buy another hd, and install it in my server.

People are welcome to do polls... in moderation. You could do one 'best ship' poll at a time -- but people complain when there's six of them. :)

on a side note, Colonel Hayden obviously didn't read the rules.

1) The word of an administrator or moderator, in reference to the rules of this chat zone, is final. Also, if you think another user is breaking the rules, do _not_ flame or harass him/her. Let the moderators do their job.

even i know that.:rolleyes:

Yea that was messy. You should never call anyone names. But I did like that little last statement taken like it was right out of Weakest Link, "Good bye."

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
People are welcome to do polls... in moderation. You could do one 'best ship' poll at a time
Yeah, I guess that would have been better...
Colonel Hayden, if you read this, banning you was perhaps a bit rough, but you said one word too many... I suggest you send LOAF an email to apologize...

Yea an apology is certainly something that would be a nice gesture. I hate all kinds of negative "N" words. They just really suck.

It was a fake apology though anyway... just a stupid excuse to lash out at those who had defeated him.

It's ironic in itself... he buries the board in new threads, and "apologizes" by doing what? That's right, opening a new thread. :)

a Nazi IS a but excessive, if it were me i would have said something like "the Brainiacs up stairs" atleast that would have been acceptable. and was even in WCP.

Right man,
never insult those who hold the ban button.
I agree about the too many polls, I was starting to think that a survey commitee took over for awhile.

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
Yea an apology is certainly something that would be a nice gesture. I hate all kinds of negative "N" words. They just really suck.

I like the word "ninny." As in the statement "Knight is a ninny," or better, in plural, "Knight and Flash are both total ninnies." If one is reffering to a flock of them, they are "ninae," as in "A hord of ninae rushed to get rich in Las Vegas."

Wow, it'd be great if there were a big ban button... as it stands, it's a series of menus...

A big button certainly would be funny. Especially if it had lots of signs next to it like in looney toons. "Do not touch" ect. hehehe. Menus would certainly suck. But certainly, saying something like that is asking for someone to go through the trouble of banning you.

Threaten the message board equivelant of the man with THE BOMB at his fingertips? Not very smart.
"Um excuse me? You said what? Hmm I always loved Dr. Strangelove." (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!)......(whoosh).......

Originally posted by Colonel Hayden
I tried to get everyone's opinion on the best WC fighter but the Nazis upstairs decided that several polls to find everyone's honest opinion is ludicrous. There was no harm done. The only harm done was the closing of every poll I placed out there. They were getting great responses too. :( :mad:

0w3nd.gif

Back