well seems no one wants to answer.. dunno why..

Quarto said:
I'm confused here. I'm not quite sure if I should be laughing my head off, or if I should just lob Ziggy's head off.

I guess I'll settle for a compromise, and do a bit of both.

Ziggy, the next time you attempt to insult someone will be your last. Now I suggest you go sit in a corner and think about your... foolish... actions.

Hm...I can remember times (no, I'm not proud of them...) when I was banned for less
smile.gif
Actually, I can remember times for making a post that consisted of the word "yes" agreeing with someone, and I was banned.

Ziggy, here's a bit of advice, take it from someone who knows, if they edit your posts, they're being nice about it. Usually, if they want to be mean about it, they'll close the thread, and either warn you, or ban you altogether, if you're responsible. All I can say, is I think you've had your fair warning.
------------------
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
Real heros wear SCBAs, not capes.--Me.

[This message has been edited by Knight (edited July 21, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
*tries to resist urge to whip out miniature guillotine*

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

*must resist urge to use planet-detonating amount of sarcasm*

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Frosty and Quarto are the moderators of this entire zone. They can edit anything, anywhere, at anytime. They could probably even ban you with the push of a button. After thinking about these facts very carefully, wouldn't you agree that it's probably not a good idea to insult them?
smile.gif

------------------
Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

[This message has been edited by WildWeasel (edited October 20, 2000).]

Oh how I WISH mods could destroy to that extent.

------------------
Hats off to the new-age hairstyle made of bones,
Hats off to the use of hats as megaphones...

-Frosty

Oh my. Is that badly veiled sarcasm, or sheer stupidity?

Oh, and there's only one crazy thing in this chatroom, bub.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Quarto, I also wish Mods had that power. I wish ALL Mods could destroy whomever they wished.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

Yeah... I was kind of wishing all mods had the power to do what they wanted... that doesn't mean that you can actually do anything you want.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

i forget to say that ive never played any of the books (wing commander novals) either earlier i said i played all the games (accept some) but my post disappared i think the chat room is broke the wing comander home secter never broke

------------------
Ziggy played guitar, jamming good with Weird and Gilly,
The Spiders From Mars
He played it left hand, but made it too far
Became the special man, then we were Ziggy's band

First off, 3 games don't constitute all of the Wing Commander series, and secondly, you read books, you don't play them.

Now that that's out of the way, this place ain't broke. Word of advice: Straighten up and fly right.

------------------

Shouldn't straightening up make you fly forward, not right?

So Ziggy, don't straighten up... lean on your stick and fly right... or left for that matter, I don't really care.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

Flying up or down would probably be better... left and right tend to run into wingmen.

And for your straighten up bit, well, depends on how many six-packs your maintenance crew went through before they reinstalled that engine.

------------------
You deal death with your roars and your screams, your threats, your taunts, your overblown ego. I hand it out, one with the steel and the silence, the blackness around me, with a thought.

huh?????

------------------
Ziggy played guitar, jamming good with Weird and Gilly,
The Spiders From Mars
He played it left hand, but made it too far
Became the special man, then we were Ziggy's band

"Straighten up and fly right"; as in "correctly", TC.
smile.gif

My, my. We've confused Ziggy.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Dralthi5 (edited July 23, 2000).]

Back