wcnews April Fool page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnl12

Repairman
I just read wcnews web page. That article about "Wing Commander TV Show Cast!" actually had me for about 1-2 minutes. Good one
:D

WildWeasel, I know nobody cares, that´s why I didn´t even bother to post a new post to reply Dynaco. Instead, as I did now, I just edited my previous post....

You remind me of that boy who had a Radio Flyer. Nice shiny red wagon, he used to race it down the alley. One day he was racing down the alley and flew out into the intersection to get turned into goo by a Mac Truck. So the moral of the story is to try a Venti Vanilla Latte from Starbucks. Or was it shut the fuck up, I don't remember. Either way, beware of wagon riders...Oh and women in red dresses. NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION! Blargh!

Read my post below again. And you are right, I am against silly posts and this is my last one.

People shouldn't mess up thread continuity by communicating through post editing :(

Originally posted by Dynaco
You remind me of that boy who had a Radio Flyer. Nice shiny red wagon, he used to race it down the alley. One day he was racing down the alley and flew out into the intersection to get turned into goo by a Mac Truck. So the moral of the story is to try a Venti Vanilla Latte from Starbucks. Or was it shut the fuck up, I don't remember. Either way, beware of wagon riders...Oh and women in red dresses. NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION! Blargh!

NOOO!! Somebody actually came out with a more convoluted, loopy and crazy thread than I ever have yet! The randomness is genius; the execution flawless. Maybe it was the Spanish Inquisition part because nobody truly does ever expect it....

Dynaco... in the words of King Arthur- "You make me sad." :(

Originally posted by TC
People shouldn't mess up thread continuity by communicating through post editing :(

I agree with that, I just did that to show Wildweasel how I had ignored Dynaco´s comment.

somebody PLEASE close this useless thread. :(

Why is it that so many people feel the need to ask a thread be closed because it's "useless?" If it's so lame, nobody will reply, and it'll die on its own without having a mod euthanize it.

Talk to Frosty like that is one of many ways to make a blood enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back