WCIV demos & trailers

Originally posted by Zor Prime
I shoud have said dos/9x. Cause it'll run on 98 too.
As I mentioned, I get a Error 200 message every time, even when merely trying to bring up the intructions with

RIPPER5 /i

(I think it was...I don't have it in front of me here at work.)

Any ideas?

I'm sorry, I was thinking about something else. Ripper5 doesn't work in 98.

You could probably use it. The wc4 movies are avi's, wc3 movies are mve's and I don't know what wcp's movies are. But I wouldn't bother w/ it. I'm putting together a package that will extract wc3/wc4 movies and let you view them. When I;m done with it, I'll post it somewhere.

Great! If you like I can also post it at my site as well for everyones dl pleasure! Let us know when you get something together!

RFBurns

Originally posted by Zor Prime
...if you extract all of the movies, it takes up 2.3 GB of space.
So how many CDs is that? The way I see it, WC3/4/P only have that many CDs because of the movies.

It takes up 6 cds w/ about 480 mbs apiece. I could prbably put it all on 5 cd's, but I didn't want to mix the order up.

How much? I thought the music was only in the tens of MBs. It wasn't even in stereo was it?

[The inflight music, that is.]

[Edited by Wedge009 on 03-22-2001 at 01:15]

The only reason that I have it on six cd's, is so that I could keep the movies in cd order. Because, I can't put all of the cd1 and cd2 movies on one cd. I'd have to break them up. I didn't want to do that. And the music ain't that big either. I have it burned onto an audio cd.

And stunner: Yes I'm still gonna send em too ya. I've been ou tof town and I just got back. So, I should have them in the mail, in about....a week at most.

Back