Rear Admiral
Hey guys..heres the first drafts of the WCESCRP logo:

image4.jpg

url]

url]

url]

image8.jpg

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?

I added that missing possessive...uploaded new versions..filenames are the same.

Whats the link for the WC1 -> WPC Coverstion? I could take some nice shots of the WC1 ships offa that.

------------------
Please support the Wing Commander Engine Source Code Release Project! Only with the support of the entire community can we achieve our goals! www.wcescrp.cjb.net

I agree. WCP versions of WC1 ships show exactly what this is all about. Well, not exactly, but sorta
smile.gif
. The link... 'ang on a sec... <searching> ...ah, here it is. Go to the projects page, then into the Conversion Project page, and you've got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! No School! Snow Day! Time to work on the WCESCRP!

The WC1 -> WCP Conversion doesn't work with Prophecy Gold, which is what I have
frown.gif
. But the ship models still work, just the missions are messed up. So I took some screenshots of the Raptor and Rapier and I made a nice Desktop Wallpaper - it's in 640x80 but can be "Stretched" higher without any distortion of the aspect ratio.

Heres the link:
http://www.geocities.com/jumper_001/rapierfullscreen640x480.bmp

Hey, are Images turned off here?

[This message has been edited by Jumper (edited April 10, 2000).]

I think the missions are always messed up
tongue.gif
. It was certainly quite a struggle for me to get them working, and I don't have Gold. But I don't think you should use that Rapier. The 'Claw would be better, or maybe a Hornet.

The images are on, but you have to put the img thingies around them.

Beats me how to get the 'claw to work..All I know is that when you go to select "Devestator" in the sim, it looks like the 'claw, but when you fly, your a normal Devestator.

The Rapier up so close just looked cool, so I decided to use it. None of this is set in stone anyway. It really just promotional stuff, and stuff to use around the site. We really don't need much of a logo, the new slogan and "WCESCRP" over some WC1 ship is a nice logo anyway.

Check out the webpage, I make a "WCESCRP Images" page that has everything but the .BMP's. The main page has a new title instead of the text, with a Raptor and a Schmiter.

Chris, it's a .bmp so you can use it as wallpaper
smile.gif
. I am.

------------------
Please support the Wing Commander Engine Source Code Release Project! Only with the support of the entire community can we achieve our goals! www.wcescrp.cjb.net

It's a SCIMITAR. Don't misspell the name of my favouritest ship ever
smile.gif
. BTW, we really ought to have some WC1/2 graphics in there, not just WCP.

The Epee looks cool, but it's way too dangerous to fly
smile.gif
. Although I must say that I didn't have all that much trouble when flying with Spirit. It was just those annoying generic pilots that try to shoot through you...

Someone with KS make me up some screen shots. See, it's kinda hard to even run WC1 on my computer... I hate fooling with Moslo!

------------------

Back