WCESCRP Logo

Yeah... I sent you the Confed capship stats. I'll try and get the rest of WC2 stats to you today.

Whats WCNAV?
Anyway, the same kinda shots of ships I have from WCP already would be nice..side views where you can see the wingman..whatever..

------------------
Please support the Wing Commander Engine Source Code Release Project! Only with the support of the entire community can we achieve our goals! www.wcescrp.cjb.net

Like when the pilots are talking to each other in the cutscenes? I can get you a few of those. WCNAV is what I used to put the ship pictures on my site. It's not hard to use and you can get different ship views from any ship/station in wc1 and wc2 it's pretty useful, you can even get targeting displays and debris chunks. I wish there was a 3d version though.
frown.gif
Type "s" to save the current view.
Jumper, I sent you a copy.

------------------
Briceland
Support the WCESRP
A wingmen is essential; they give the enemy something else to shoot at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Death's Head: If you have any suggestions in regard to WCNAV, tell Matrix. I think the e-mail address he gave in the text file doesn't work any more, but you can also catch Matrix hanging around the FanFic Forum.

I got the file okay...not a problem. I'll start using it soon.

------------------
Please support the Wing Commander Engine Source Code Release Project! Only with the support of the entire community can we achieve our goals! www.wcescrp.cjb.net

Oh really? Hmm that may expain why I never got a response to my high praising letter. Guess I'll have to track 'im down. I could use such a tool (3d) for the pics in my site.

Jumper, were my instructions clear? I was chatting it up with a very hot coed at the time. Bear with me if I was inaccurate or unlear.
smile.gif

------------------
Briceland
Support the WCESRP
A wingmen is essential; they give the enemy something else to shoot at.

[This message has been edited by Death's Head (edited April 13, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back