Wc Tv Show?

BlackJack2064 said:
Hey do you guys remember a cop show called "Hammer" or something like that, about a badass cop with a big ass 44 mag or something, the final episode they try and stop a nuclear bomb, but it goes off, takes out a city, the final scene shows a demolished city and the captain yelling "HAMMER!!!". Don't know why I thought of that, it was a long time ago.

Sounds, offhand, like you're talking about Sledge Hammer!. Funny as hell, but IIRC its timeslot was opposite of that of The Cosby Show, so SH only went 2 seasons before interest died out.

Dralthi5 said:
And don't forget the end of Sea Quest DSV...

I think seaQuest suffered because the producers and writers never have a clear path as to how the series should go. I mean, first season, they tried a lot of exploration. Then second, they tried to enter a bunch of mythical, pseudo-science (like telepaths and aliens and all that). Then they tried to make it more militeristic. By then, the damage was already done and it died out.

TigerNobleHeart said:
I remember that show. I loved it when I was younger. <G>.
Now that's a show I'd like to see on DVD one day.

"Trust me; I know what I am doing..."

Sledge Hammer was hilarious. It was produced by the same guys that did Get Smart. You can download some very old episodes of Sledge Hammer (and Seaquest too!) by Bit Torrent. As this is a forum that's pretty strict on copyrights, I won't provide any direct links publically. That's up to you to find it.

McGruff said:
It seems that there will not be a Wing Commander TV show because Enterprise sucks.

As for you, I noticed that you are a recently registered member of the Wing Commander Aces Club . . . . no wonder you are such a fucking idiot.

Cosby was another show that got worse and worse as years went by. the early seasons when the kids were very young and the older daugters were nowhere around were really funny, but the later ones with the weird older daughters, annoying grandchildren and boring social concerns were horrendous.

Sledge Hammer was great, though.

psych said:
As for you, I noticed that you are a recently registered member of the Wing Commander Aces Club . . . . no wonder you are such a fucking idiot.

Holy Shit, ouch. Sit down, son!

Back