Wc Tv Show?

pygmypiranha

Vice Admiral
Ok, I have been away for awhile and all so bear with me...

Last time I was on the CIC boards... like a year ago... There were rumors and talk of a Wing Commander Television show. If you are still following perhaps you can point me in the direction of the thread or perhaps the latest news on what is going on concerning this.

If this has been constantly talked about I do apologize in advance.

If you recall, theres "Space: Above & Beyond." That so far is the closest genre you can get to WC. And Fox decided to send the series to the airlock. Just look what happened to its farewell episode... The Wildcard Sqdr is relegated to transport duty, and only 2 of the 6 or so members of that unit made it back home.

I got the impression that they were going to get in another pickle, so they could start it up again if the response was high enough. Wouldn't be the first time that cast was "killed" to show back up.

Hey do you guys remember a cop show called "Hammer" or something like that, about a badass cop with a big ass 44 mag or something, the final episode they try and stop a nuclear bomb, but it goes off, takes out a city, the final scene shows a demolished city and the captain yelling "HAMMER!!!". Don't know why I thought of that, it was a long time ago.

I watched one or two Enterprise episodes (My girlfriends usually hate anything ST related). I can't see why didn't it make a lot of success with the nerd population, there's a pretty Vulcan girl with large breasts, and the director push those on our face every chance he gets!

It seemed a nice show...

BlackJack2064 said:
I got the impression that they were going to get in another pickle, so they could start it up again if the response was high enough. Wouldn't be the first time that cast was "killed" to show back up.

Hey do you guys remember a cop show called "Hammer" or something like that, about a badass cop with a big ass 44 mag or something, the final episode they try and stop a nuclear bomb, but it goes off, takes out a city, the final scene shows a demolished city and the captain yelling "HAMMER!!!". Don't know why I thought of that, it was a long time ago.

And don't forget the end of Sea Quest DSV...

No show could possibly end more strangely than Felicity. Typical college drama show for four years... and then bam, the last couple episodes are about time travel for absolutely no reason.

Bandit LOAF said:
No show could possibly end more strangely than Felicity. Typical college drama show for four years... and then bam, the last couple episodes are about time travel for absolutely no reason.

Shit, you're kidding... :confused:

And we still would've avoided it like the plague. That show was always terrible and apparently the end was no different. Anyone ever see the MadTV skit about it? That was hilarious.

Edfilho said:
My biggest surprise is in finding out that LOAF was interested in Felicity at all.

The real surprise was that Felicity was interested in LOAF!

Trust me!

Hey do you guys remember a cop show called "Hammer"

Wasn't that the one where the opening credits had the guy, a blond guy, he pulls out that huge 44 and he says, "Trust me. I know what I'm doin'"?

Back