WC skill level

The secret to a successful torpedo run, in any WC game, is to knock out a fighter or two on your way in. Only one or two. Don't get too caught up. Then, while your wingmen (this works stunningly well in prophecy) are handling the rest, you get a good bit out from your target and line up on whatever it is you're aiming for (engines, bridge, blah blah).

Slow down, but only enough so that you don't run into the bugger before you have lock, and start your run. Break off if you start getting shot, and take care of whoever's shooting you. Then move back in on your run. With any patience, you'll have three torpedos up someone's pipes before the other fighters realize where you've hidden yourself. It works every time.

Nick Blitz

actually in a torp bomber i like firing my ffs randomly trying to get some kills even hits then focassing on the target telling your wingman tohelp only when needed, but then again i die to much as it is i get to focased and dont realise there a missle up my arse

Yah, you've got to pay attention to that incessant lock tone. Especially on higher skill levels. Fun stuff. In wc3, I used to get picked off by Darkets and Strakhas. I hate Strakhas unless I'm in something like an Arrow or a Hellcat. My problem is that my aim isn't really good, so the only way I can score hits it to take someone head-on. I'm good at hitting them and avoiding their shots. Nothing like playing chicken with a Sorthak in an arrow. Not that I'd recommend that, but there's nothing quite like it.

"Never play chicken with a Jalthi." -Michael "Iceman" Casey

-Nick Blitz

give me an arrow against thrakths blood fang and ill bring u his space frozen corpse, i practice hitting while evading fite a burst then moving bring laser over him as i move fire, move back.....etc

that is how u win games well multiplayer games when u have an enemy moven all over the place

I'm also good at MOH, but that's not really WC now is it? I have a friend who can pull a "Quigly" in Halo. The trick where he lines up two people's heads in his crosshairs and kills them both with one shot. Heh heh . . people hate him, too.

-Nick Blitz

Back