WC music

Anyone got a clue where I can find some Crusader music? I'm looking for the menu music in particular.

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

No Regret said:
Anyone got a clue where I can find some Crusader music? I'm looking for the menu music in particular.
There's a bunch of mod files at http://www.angelfire.com/on/Spotland/, but none of them specifically say 'menu'. So you'll have to try them all
cool.gif

Last edited:
Thanks, Kris!

------------------
The time is near.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Like I said, Death`s Head, I used Creative`s Wave Studio to edit the files. It took a lot of precision work in cutting and pasting of music.
I must say I was very pleased with the results. If you want, I can try and send you some of my favorites so you can evaluate them.
I really think it would be nice to post them here on this site instead of what they have here (wink, wink).

SB studio, eh? Mmm I wonder if I have that, I'll have to look.

Let's see if this works. http://www.dragonfire.net/~alfong/navpoint/menu.html#juke

Ok you have to click on jukebox, I think it will have you load crescendo. After that, click a tune and it will loop until you select a new one. A couple weren't working last time I checked. Navpoint! is a pretty cool site.

[This message has been edited by Death's Head (edited March 05, 2000).]

Hey no problem. Hope you like.

How do you convert an mp3 or midi to wav and then back again?

[This message has been edited by Death's Head (edited March 05, 2000).]

Now I've got the crusader music, but how do I play those .mod files?

------------------
The time is near.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Hey, I`ve been looking for a mid to wav converter for a long time, hope it works.

I use a program called MP3 decoder to decode MP3s to WAv and then I use Audio Grabber`s encoding program to convert it back to MP3.

Kris: wouldn`t you like to listen to some of my arrangemaents? I assure you they`re very good. I`ve gotten quite a few pats on the back for my work.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Chris, got it working now.

------------------
The time is near.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Sending them to a hotmail email account will be kind of hard, since it has to be under 1 meg. Still, I do have one or two whithin those size limits. I`ll send them to you.

Yeah sorry I didn't email you I haven't gotten around to doing the things I want yet.

I like the second part of the medal, 2 I think, the one you had two styles for, that would be a good loop that sounds like your in the game, not this looping halfway in the pattern buisiness like I see a lot.

Could you tell me how to edit the lengths of wavfiles and such?

If I had a way, I could send you some of my bigger files, I did a lot of combining of small themes into one big piece a while ago.
what I sent you wasn`t as creative as some of my other editing, but I think the Award1.mp3 was a rather good one, even though it was pretty short.

Like I said, I used Creative WaveStudio for the editing. what I did, was I magnified the segment I wanted to edit, after listening to it and stopping where I thought was a good place to end the theme. Then, I just cut out the rest of the song, and ended it without a loop. That was actually the easy part, since you can always add fadeout to the song, and make it end nicely.
The hard part is to combine 2 different themes or more into one, without making sound separate as you heared with Award1.mp3 (I hope
smile.gif
).
If you have more questions, email me and I`ll try to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back