The crossbow cockpit looks FANTASTIC!

Well, you know... TanGO is allways ready! :)
Oh, have you read my last post to yahoo group? Yahoo seems has serious lag difficulty lately and that refers to HCL contact.

Hey buddy, if I'm writing most of those in-flights, I dont mind sharing the burden of organisation one tiny bit. :)

Besides.. I really need something to do, here.. :D

Need something to do Tempest, or for that matter anyone, and want to help out with a mod. Well, I am in need of some help with creating 25 extra pilots and their generic voice comms for the mod I am working on.

What to help me out here

Iceblade said:
Need something to do Tempest, or for that matter anyone, and want to help out with a mod. Well, I am in need of some help with creating 25 extra pilots and their generic voice comms for the mod I am working on.

What to help me out here

Well, I'm already helping out with this mod, and uni.. so I think I wont overwork myself to the point where I get nothing done, right now. :)

That is okay, this mod won't be going full steam until June.

Hey guys, how do you get a separate wing to follow to around to the next nav and stuff. Also, how do you create a new wing out of a spawned group.

To separate a ship from your wing can use AI_RemoveFromWing command.
In the other hand you have setup the AI_SetAutopilotData(x, y, z), and the ship
will go with the player, AI_SetAutopilotData(x, y, z) is not necessary to wingmans with
AI_AddToWing function because thhose ships will follow your win leader.
Resuming you assign the AI_SetAutopilotData(x, y, z) to wing leader and
AI_AddToWing to wingmans. Remember that x y z are the relative position to player
in fly travel from one nav point to other.
Next if you want separate them from player you can use AI_SetAutopilotData(0, 0, 0),
I all cases also is important take a look on SF_BindToActionSphere(navpoint) function
SF_BindToActionSphere(0) do that the ship is active in all navpoints, but if you setup a
SF_BindToActionSphere(specific_napoint) this will be binded only in nav selected and
this will affect to deactivate ships functions.

On second question I recommend you read helps on Thomas page.

Tempest said:
Hey buddy, if I'm writing most of those in-flights, I dont mind sharing the burden of organisation one tiny bit. :)

Besides.. I really need something to do, here.. :D

Sorry, I didn't want flame you Tempest.
Simply I response to Eder saturation time, he said that he assume the control on voiceovers and I only want help him.

tango said:
Sorry, I didn't want flame you Tempest.
Simply I response to Eder saturation time, he said that he assume the control on voiceovers and I only want help him.

Not feeling flamed, dont sweat it ;)
I was just offering, as I'm part of the team and haven't got much going on for me right now, so dont mind taking on some extra work. (since I dont code missions and the such) - It's really up to Eder about if he is able to share it out at all. I know these things can be kinda complicated.

Hmmm, Tempest, if you're not on dial-up and you can do some basic sound editing, I think it's worth a shot. You'll have to download a lot of files from me, apply effects to all of them (easy stuff... normalizing volume and adding a pre-made radio noise filter), and then organizing and converting them, and taking notes of what's missing (which are the boring parts).

Organization should be a tad easier for you, since you wrote most of the lines. :p

Not a problem at all. *points to unlimited cable*

Downloading isn't an issue ;)

But yeah, I'm more than happy to pitch in. Give me a message on ICQ or an e-mail with what you want to get done first, and hopefully I can take it from there. Oh, and for anything I dont know yet, I can learn. :)

Hey, Eder, it'll still be a few months before I get shipped off to basic. If you can get me the rest of my lines, I can finish my part. But, sadly, because of not having a good program to work with (and little time to find one/figure it out), I still won't be able to handle the conversion/coordination of vo's.

I can still finish Freyers, though, if my lines are gotten to me before I leave.

Yeah. My kitty voiceovers are really sweet. They aren't hard to do, if you can rumble and growl a bit. I use a special technique that utilizes *no* added effects. Unless you count changing the pitch to be an effect.

Back