Steltek Physiology

"Nephilim" as applied to the alien race of WCP and WCSO was just a code name, they weren't literally saying the bugs were the biblical "Giants of the Earth".

The prophecy manual clearly makes a reference to the kilrah encounter, and the encounter mentioned in genesis 6.1.

Death said:
"Nephilim" as applied to the alien race of WCP and WCSO was just a code name, they weren't literally saying the bugs were the biblical "Giants of the Earth".

Yeah.. Arent they called nephilim cause when they first apear its in the Nephele system?

Its just a symbolical analogy Mace. Just like the Mandarins in wc2 weren't all oranges (or chinese either).

Though, in all fairness, the manual does actually suggest that this could be possible. (And there's also a parallel with the Kilrathi, who *were* effected by the Nephilim in their own biblical times in this manner.)

Yeah.. Arent they called nephilim cause when they first apear its in the Nephele system?

No, it's a biblical reference; they first appear in the Kilrah System.

Guess I was misremembering. I should replay Prophecy too... I wonder where I put my manual?

Haesslich...I'm afraid you are mistaken about how the drone showed up in Privateer. In the intro movie for Privateer, Grayson was attacked by 3 pirates while near an astroid field.
Grayson was able to destroy the pirates, but one of his missiles continued on into the astroid field and hit the drone.

From that point on the Drone shows up in many news reports and info from bartenders of a strange "green" ship that cuts a swath through anything thrown at it including capital ships

Quixotal

Back