Star Wars Episode III Tickets

pygmypiranha

Vice Admiral
So everyone,

Raise your hand if you already have tickets to Episode III... like the first showing at 12:01AM on opening day.

-Alex

*RAISES HAND* :D

I never try to see a movie opening night. I'll probably be seeing it sometime in late May or early June. That way there'll be fewer people who scream when the Lusasfilm logo appears.

Was going to try to get some for that Mann's Chinese Theater on launch night, but I heard that's sold out, and I haven't gotten around to checking.

I am more excited about just going with my friends and seeing all the fans all dressed up as we wait in line several hours before the movie. ;)

I bought Twenty tickets to a theatre in the Greater LA Area, and I plan to go with my friends, but I'm not sure I'll have enough tickets. =(

Despite what people told me about tickets already being sold out I had no problem acquire mine (in bulk even) this close to the launch date.

Mine are for Friday the 20th at 9:00 a.m. (with my father-in-law's company) and then again on Friday the 20th at 7:45 p.m. (with the other side of the family). It'll be a busy day!

Yeah, I'm a nerd, but it's nice to see I'm not the only one. I already have my ticket for the midnight showing.

ChrisReid said:
Was going to try to get some for that Mann's Chinese Theater on launch night, but I heard that's sold out, and I haven't gotten around to checking.

I heard Mann's isn't playing it. Try the ArcLight on Sunset blvd. near the 101 freeway.

One movie I did see opening night was Star Trek Nemesis. And I was really excited about it. I knew getting tickets wouldn't be an issue like it is with Star Waras, but nevertheless I told my friends we should get there almost an hour early just to be safe and to get a good seat.

It was all for not though since there were about 25 people in the whole theater. I just kind of moped thinking to myself. "But I thought EVERYONE loved Star Trek as much as I."

I still enjoyed it though.

Pay for tickets????

I used to work at the theater I get in free, PAY lol, your funny! Oh yeah I saw a screening, but hey why would I want to brag! You don't have to believe me, but I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't.

Naféasonto said:
I used to work at the theater I get in free, PAY lol, your funny! Oh yeah I saw a screening, but hey why would I want to brag! You don't have to believe me, but I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't.

Hey, don't be a dork. You don't have to listen to me, but I wouldn't be surprised if you got banned.

If I worked in a theater and I genuinely believed that the entire concept of people working in theaters was some kind of elaborate joke I don't think I'd be working in a theater for very long.

Back