Star Wars Episode III Tickets

Maj.Striker

Swabbie
Banned
I'll wait to see it on DVD...I don't go to movie theatres. Can't wait though, I'm sure it will be absolutely awesome.

pygmypiranha

Vice Admiral
Shipgate said:
One movie I did see opening night was Star Trek Nemesis. And I was really excited about it. I knew getting tickets wouldn't be an issue like it is with Star Waras, but nevertheless I told my friends we should get there almost an hour early just to be safe and to get a good seat.

It was all for not though since there were about 25 people in the whole theater. I just kind of moped thinking to myself. "But I thought EVERYONE loved Star Trek as much as I."

I still enjoyed it though.

Star Trek Nemesis was a pretty sweet movie. Several people were actually dressed up in the whole Star Fleet uniform and such. It was pretty cool.

Our local theater owner has been a family friend for about 25 years. He isn't a huge Star Wars fan but has some awesome memorabelia he's collected over the years. You guys should see his office- loaded with Sci-Fi film collectibles. He let me in to see TPM and ATOC 30 minutes before the ticket window opened at both premiers. I'm going to try and get 3 friends in this time around. Hope he goes for it.....