(Something Like)Trivia

Hmm... lemme think first.

Okay, here's one:

Storyling aside of Hobbes being a traitor, what gaming element from WC3 cause some disappointment for the fans?

Rephrasing: what gaming element caused some disappointment for veteran WC fans?

"What caused disappointment?" That's not trivia - just like every new product (WC3, WC4, Privateer 2, WCP, SO, movie) people bitched about WC3 being the new satan until they had something else to distract them.

Including...

- The live action sequence.
- The 'Star Wars' style plot.
- Tolwyn hating Blair again.
- Generally ignoring the events of SO2.
- Ignoring the technology of Privateer.
- Bringing back no new ships.
- Altered color schemes for all ships.
- New 'dark' storyline.
- Maniac being a 'normal' person again.

Etc., etc.

:( Nobody likes P2 questions.

Alright alternate trivia that may or may not have been done before :) :
What were Spirits last words in Japanese or translated by Blair?

"Tengoku de omachishi te imasu!"

I will wait for you in heaven.

How many times does the Concordia fire its PTC (That we se) in WC2-SO1-SO2

That question doesn't make sense... it varies depending on how many times it needs to fire to blow up ships in any mission where it's at the same navpoint as enemy capital ships.

Uh, it makes perfect sense, I'm talking about the PTC, it only needs to fire once to blow a capship up.

For simplicity the "Winning Path" will suffice.

How many times the PTC is fired is variable, depending if it hit the targeted capship or not. I'll go with three, assuming it only had to fire once for each Fralthra ( I think it was Fralthra that double teamed the Connie) and then the one time in the cutscene.

Question: How much was the royalty check Blair received in the KS manual made out for?

No, I mean there are missions where you can destroy the target, or the Concordia will. The Concordia doesn't get a set number of kills in the game.

The 'main' Privateer 2 pirate clans are Chirichan, Jincilla, Kiowan, Papogod, and Kindred. The royalty check was for 2,022 credits.

TheFraix said:
What's the last question again, paraphrased?
Sorry, meant to mention that the royalty check was for Treacherous Hero, the vid that detailed Blairs service and "betrayal" aboard the Tigers Claw. That might have helped a bit.

Time for a research intensive LOAF question ;).

C-ya

Research intensive LOAF question?

How about this for a slight diversion:
What is the full name of the WC fan par excellence mentioned by Peter Telep in his WC novel?

Back