Searching Videos

Ok, I just got done up to mission 20. Some missions I could have done better editing for that were over the 10 minute limit, but the important thing is that I only have ten more to go. You know where to head to for viewing the latest action!

Ah now I know the difference. You are playing the Kilrathi Saga Version while I am playing the old CD Version with speechpack addon.
They seam to have overworked/redone the soundeffects.

Oh and could you try to capture some shots from the missile cam and external view? That would be realy greate.

For the external views and missile cam, I'll have to wait for the Secret Operations missions. I had already recorded the videos before noticing your post. I'll get externals for all the fighters you fly. Same for Secret Ops 2, so it would be a bit interesting to view how the fighters look. I'm uploading the final mission video to YouTube, so that will end the Wing Commander 2 videos. Both Secret Ops campaigns have 16 missions to them, so I expect that it will be four missions a week and then onward to Wing Commander 3.

Thanks for all the work you have done so far. If you have better things to do please do them first. I think it will be enough footage for now, I never thought that someone would capture all the missions, so only do any further work if you like to.
I mean its nearly enough to make a complete WC2 Movie ^_^
Mh...that could be interesting....never thought about that....

Anyway if you want to do some more clips please do some external and missile cams first. Its hard to make a good cut if you only got the cockpit view or better said its kinda boring even if your flighing skills are quite good from what I have seen.

Thanks for the comments though you're being VERY generous in saying I'm a good flyer. Perhaps you've not yet reached the mission where I had the eject warning flashing or noticed in very many of the missions how damaged my fighter got. I don't recall using missiles with only a few exceptions. Certain missions do require torpedoes, so that might be the next best thing. Of course, with the SO missions I'm fairly certain that the fighter count jumps so it is more of an opportunity to use missiles. I won't know until I start the first SO campaign mission on Sunday.

I just finished adding the Intro cinematic and missions 1,2, and 4 from Special Operations 1. I've included some external views as requested, now I just need to think of the best mission or two for the missile view.

Back