Scenario 2: Destroyer Battle

Opens a communications channel:

"Warriors of Kilrah, you are brave, very brave. But Sylvester will defeat you. You've seen the puddy tat, and he will destroy you!"

(Open Channel)
Pack Leader! You must reign in that loner, Quailpilot! He did not barrel roll with the pack, and I almost knocked wings with him!

(Open Channel)
The humans quiver in fear, and hesitate to approach! I smell an early victory, while they sit motionless.

"Look at those frightened kittens: hiding behind their ugly mother!"

[On a sidenote: I won't be joining you before next week I'm afraid.]

(Open Channel)
My fellow warriors. The apes quiver in their damaged ships, while our few battle scars show testament to our bravery! Now, we must circle in for the final blows!

(Open Channel)
Comrades of the Confederacy! Do not listen to this frightened kitten's mewling lies. Hurt though we may be, our force remains whole, and our scars shall only make us fight the harder! While one of their wayward fighters, 'guided' by another hapless runt, spins helplessly off into the depths of space, the Orestes closes to finish the job. Our extraordinary skill has allowed us to get the drop on their pitiful force.

Let us end this.

Sivar smiles upon us, fang-brothers!

She guides our weapons true! The apes blood will fill our gauntlets while we sing the praises of their deaths!

(open channel from the Skabak 1)

"Wwwwwhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!"

(sound gets doppler shifted as Skabak 1 accelerates further from the battle, out of control. Sounds of loud techno music come through the comm channel.)

Back