Scary icons

Yep, that happened while I was writing that last post. Ah, well. The above post still applies though (except that it no longer concerns me
wink.gif
).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I know it did (was in #wingnut )
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Quatro, What exactly did you do to be busted down?

Anyhow, earlier today you said something about looking into the WC1, and WC2 files to see the stats for the ships? How can I do that?
biggrin.gif

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited February 11, 2000).]

LOAF: Actually, you've got two e-mails on the way already (the first being sent before my demotion). The second one is a bit incomplete. I'll write yet another e-mail explaining my view on this later (right now, I really gotta go somewhere).

Earthworm: Not my place to tell you. As for looking into the WC 1 and 2 files for stats, go to HCl's page. If what you need ain't there, then it doesn't exist
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Quarto (edited February 11, 2000).]

Wasn't this thread closed yesterday? I didn't know you could open closed threads.
biggrin.gif

Who was complaining? All I did was state the fact that every other UBB I have been to had a Closed By: deal. I never said anything about something being wrong. If I was complaining, you'd have known it. Or as Quarto or Frosty would say: "Look, dumbass that we hate posted something else stupid."
rolleyes.gif

------------------

Fireball SC: You gravely insult me by shoving words in my mouth. If you have a problem, then go ahead and send me an e-mail. But do NOT under any circumstances, suggest, imply, or even think, that I'm being unfair. That will get you in trouble.
As Hobbes would say, "On Hhallas we had a way of dealing with false accusers..."

The option to unclose threads is fairly new I think. I never noticed it on the previous version of the board.

As for the who closed the thread thing, if there's such an option available then I can't find it. Also, most of the time the person closing the thread makes one final post saying he's closing it. And does it really matter that much?

In the future, rather than griping about this on the board, mail chatzone@wcnews.com.

The Chatzone@wcnews.com address was recently established to make it easier for you guys to send us e-mails.

Oh darn.

------------------
Hats off to the new-age hairstyle made of bones,
Hats off to the use of hats as megaphones...

-Frosty

Rule 9, Kalkrath. That is, I'm not saying that's the reason. I'm just saying that this isn't really the place to go into that.

If Frosty wishes to discuss his status, he will. If not, that is the end of the subject on this chat board.

<admin>Comprende?</admin>

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

[This message has been edited by Death (edited February 14, 2000).]

Perhaps there should be some [ADMIN] UBB code that makes the text really stand out and forces everyone to read it.

------------------
Barrie "Cpl Hades" Almond
balmond@wcnews.com

Back