Reflection on Re: "Poll On Game Engines"

Kalkrath: <Voice full of contempt> Tuka!
No offence intended
smile.gif
. Just seemed appropriate. Check your Killie terminology in the KSaga/Victory Streak manual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quarto! That was completly uncalled for. You sa'guk the WC fans.
smile.gif

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

I can, at least I think I'm doing it right. That's probably because my native language is so much different than english. Try prounancing my last name, Biesiadzinski.
smile.gif

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Not even close
smile.gif
It's Polish.

------------------
Gen. Patton

The end was almost right.

------------------
Gen. Patton

What do you mean?

------------------
Gen. Patton

Earthworm: Actually, the correct way of saying that would be "You are a Sa'guk to the WC Fans" - Sa'guk isn't a verb, it's a noun. Now if you don't mind, I'll just go and commit Zu'kara, since you think I'm a Sa'guk
smile.gif

A poza tym, wcale nie jest tak trudno powiedziec Biesiadzinski.

Hehe. Didn't expect that, did ya?
smile.gif

Quarto- No I didn't expect that. Where're you from?

------------------
Gen. Patton

Kalkrath: It's Polish. I thought everybody knew Polish
wink.gif

Earthworm: You mean, like, what part of Poland? Torun. But I'm not there right now, obviously
smile.gif

Go ahead. Make my day. But be warned. I'll drag every word out of you in English. How, you may ask? The answer lies in your name, young Kalkrath.

I thought maybe you're from Rusia, Ukraine, or one of the other countries down there. All of those languages are very similar.
smile.gif

------------------
Gen. Patton

Kalkrath means interrogation by torture, not used on high-ranking Kilrathi except by order of the Emperor

------------------
Gen. Patton

Earthworm: Oh, come on. Not that bloody similar
smile.gif

Had me scared there for a sec, Kalkrath. I was like, what the hell? He doesn't know what his name means? Fortunately, I can see that you are wiser than that.

I have a friend from Ukraine, and I can understand at least %90 of what he says.

------------------
Gen. Patton

Quarto, how's the new comp?

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

Klaus: 'Twill do. So far, it's behaved fairly well. Of course, I still don't trust it (it's a celeron... What can I say?), but at least it works. It's actually starting to become usable, now that I've been installing various stuff on it.
Believe it or not, WCP was the first thing to be installed
smile.gif
. But actually, it wasn't because it's WC or anything like that. I just wanted to see how the graphics card would perform
wink.gif

Kalkrath: Hah. No, thank you. I'd rather read Kilrathi
smile.gif

Yes! I'd love to know the Killie alphabet. Hell, every WC fan should know it, or be a Sa'guk. Unfortunately, the good people at Origin haven't bothered to invent it. Which is rather unfair. They made the Gargoyle alphabet for Ultima
frown.gif

Hmm.
"The language is written in sets of four vertical lines. Each vertical line comprises a full line, a split line, or a shorter line with a dot above or below it. This set of four lines creates a single syntactic element. Vertical clusters of the four-line sets combine to make sentences." - KSaga.

<Heh, I guess the people who made the WCP intro didn't bother to read that manual>

Sounds a tad complicated, but it could be done. Actually, it sounds incredibly complicated. This would be the equivalent of inventing the Chinese language.

So, shall we give it a go?
smile.gif

Back