Rank...

Awesome sig, McGruff!! :D :D :D

Laughed my ass off. Guess I don't have to go on a diet now.

My girlfriend is from the Philippines, there are lots of them here. She is beautiful and does not CURRENTLY eat dogs. However if I catch a decent sized catfish, I swear, she likes to cook the head and eat the brain! While we're on the subject, has anyone here tried balut?

McGruff, I'm from the Philippines. And yes I eat balut. Very yummy. My wife only takes the juice and the egg, and leaves the rest to me. I eat a dog and a goat many years ago, during the fiesta in the provinces.

I never could bring myself to try it, though it is one of my goals. For now I'll just stick to the adobo and pancit. I did once choke down an entire serving of "chocolate meat". :D

I couldnt bring myself to eat balut, eck! My girlfreind doesnt eat fish brains either, she doesnt eat any of the wierd foods. The worst thing she will eat is Diniguan (sp?) that is meat in blood sauce. Yikes!

yo yo, i need to get hooked up with an awesome rank. Its fun and I am often too busy to post enough to get hooked up, How many do I need to get past being a cadet???

Back