Rank...

Hmm... a very valid point indeed... i have to agree... and i see that rank really cant work... but it would still be kinda cool... i guess... sorta...

Careful, I think the admins zero the post count of those who abuse the priviledge in this forum :D

Administrivia

5 post penalty on RiotAct218, for stupidity above and beyond the call of duty.

Yes, M2, ranks/avatars get adjusted down when post count drops enough. 5 posts isn't enough, in RA's case, to do that, however.

Everyone at least try to act like you have 2 neurons to rub together. Otherwise Bad Things™ may happen.

*snickers*

It looks nice to have a high post count, but I guess it doesn't really matter that much. Some people like it, others are obsessed, and some just don't give a (expletitive censored by author) about it.

Hold down the alt key, then type in 0 1 5 3 on your keypad (doesn't work with regular top-row number keys).

And, Moonsword? You can say "shit" here. Some other "naughty" words, too, just do so in moderation. On the other hand, words like "nigger", "kike", and other derogatory racial terms for the purpose of giving offense are very much not cool, at any time.

And, please, y'all don't get any ideas about "see how far we can push it". Boundary pushers of that sort tend to be given express delivery to the ban bin. Forum admins/mods get enough crap like that in the offline world, where we may or may not have the ability to do anything about it. No such limitations apply in this forum.

Attachments

• adoptahighway.jpg
    adoptahighway.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 84
I've seen those type signs in pennsylvania and other southern states....meaning sponsored by the KKK

Death, that particular expletitive was not the one I was referring to. Flying **** was more along the lines I was talking about.

Back