Quick mention...

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Oh yeah! I've seen Hawk on a ton of TV shows (can't remember which ones). Also, I've heard that Flint & Panther (the two reigning WC hotties... at least to me) have been in a ton of B-grade flicks.

Anyone know which ones...??

I was at my in-laws one time and they turned "Touched By an Angel" on. Before I left the rom, I noticed Hawk on that. I think he was playing an abusive father.

As for Panther and Flint.

Flint was in several movies I saw at something called Schlock around the Clock. I happen to have the program guide here in my office because of the cool cover. The movies were T-Bird, Dead Weekend and Headless Body in a Topless Bar. Enjoyably bad films.

I saw Panther in a remake of a Corman film, Not of this Earth and a movie with Bill Clinton's brother in it called Implicated. Implicated came out around the same time as the impeachment preceedings, which is why it sticks in my mind, though it has nothing to do with events in Washington. She was also in Made with Vince Vaughn, but had a bit part.

I know they have been in more than these, but they are the only ones I recall seeing them in. IMDB might be worth checking into if you are really curious.

Originally posted by Shane
Flint was in several movies I saw at something called Schlock around the Clock. I happen to have the program guide here in my office because of the cool cover. The movies were T-Bird, Dead Weekend and Headless Body in a Topless Bar. Enjoyably bad films.
I saw Flint in an episode of Red Shoe Diaries once.

Quick Mention

Hi,

Vagabond appeared in Lethal Weapon 4. (He was one of Jet-Li`s relatives)

Panther appeared in several episodes of ER (2nd season I think) as one of Doug Ross's lady friends.

What hasn't Pliers appeared in?

Captain Paulsen has been in loads of things from LA Law to The Negotiator. I think he is also in The Rock which is being repeated on UK tv sometime this week.

Cheers

Re: Quick Mention

Originally posted by panther
Captain Paulsen has been in loads of things from LA Law to The Negotiator. I think he is also in The Rock which is being repeated on UK tv sometime this week.

Cheers

Oh yeah! How could I forgot about Cap'n Paulsen's role in The Rock? He played FBI Director Womack [sp?]. I can not believe I failed to mention that one, as The Rock is one of my favorite action flicks.... My mind is still in Massachusetts :p

I also remember Vagabond in Lethal Weapon 4.

Re: Quick Mention

Originally posted by panther
What hasn't Pliers appeared in?

He had a quick non-speaking roll in Terry Gilliam's "Fear And Loathing in Los Vegas". He was driving the jeep that Hunter S. Thompson runs into while trying to write about the Mint 500.

I'd mention that Pliers was also in Office Space, but someone has probably already said that and I'm much too lazy to read through all these posts to find out.

I never understand why these threads are so popular -- the first "I spotted whoever wherever" is interesting, but it's always followed by an extensive list of other movies characters have been. Just type "Wing Commander" into the IMDb and you can have complete lists of where else someone has starred within three clicks...

I guess it's nice to actually see actors we know from WC in TV, more than just reading a list of shows/movies on IMDb that we might not be familiar with...

Besides, actually recognizing the actor when we see him in the show, and tell your friends "that guy starred in Wing Commander", is even more nice (if you want to show off your knowledge)... ;)

That, and increasing your post count (though I don't think that many people are obsessed with that, Weasel)...

Originally posted by mpanty

...and tell your friends "that guy starred in Wing Commander", is even more nice (if you want to show off your knowledge)... ;)

Specially if your friends don´t know what WC is!

Originally posted by Unforgiven

(...) and talk about WC the whole evening... ;)
A good way to scare the shit out of your friends, who won't ever set foot in your house again... <g>

Quick Mention

Hi

I forgot to mention, John Spenser (Cpt Paulsen) also regularly appears in West Wing

Cheers

Originally posted by mpanty

A good way to scare the shit out of your friends, who won't ever set foot in your house again... <g>

Well, the trick is to figure out in advance which of your friends are ripe for brainwas....er, conversion. :)

Best, Raptor

WHEN YOU AR3 TAWKING LYKE THIS, IT H3LPS IF PEEPLE KAN UNDRSTAND WHAT U R SAYING, YOU T00L!

In other words, don't talk like that. You aren't funny. Thank you.

Back