Quick mention...

Soma

Spaceman
If anyone has a chance to catch an episode of the Invisible Man called "Mere Mortals" (on the sci fi channel), Vagabond is in it...

You know what I'm gonna tell God when I see him, Soma? I'm gonna tell him I was framed.

Originally posted by Mystery muppet
LeHah: What's up with that avatar? Um... For starters, what the heck is it?

Do you know nothing, good man? LeHah is the master of the universe!!:D

It's a picture from the movie Masters Of The Universe. LeHah's Avatar is Skeletor, an evil emperor who desires to steal the sword of Greyskull from the hero He-Man to assume a god-like status. Or something like that, it's been a while. Guess it beats being the Astro-Dog, he, LeHah?

Originally posted by Talyn 83
As I said, it's been a long time. Who played Skeletor again? And He-Man?

Skeletor was played by Rob Estes (Silk Stalkings). It's been a while for me too but wasn't He-Man played by Dolph Lundgren (Rocky IV)?

As for seeing WC characters in television, they're all over the place! Vagabond has been on Baywatch too, as well as Vaquero. Dekker was on an episode of Silk Stalkings and Sosa is (was?) a regular on Baywatch. Pliers was in Office Space! Haha!

I used to freak out when I'd see WC characters on TV or in movies :D

Richard Rhiele? (Pliers) is also one of the stars on FOX's Grounded for Life. I also remember seing Vagabond in an episode of The District on CBS.

Originally posted by Thymerlord
Uh Dom I could be wrong but I remember Skeletor being played by Frank Langella.Good to see you again by the way.

You're probably exactly right on this one as it's been eons since I last saw "Masters of the Universe."

And thanks, Thymerlord! It's great to be back! I just recently returned from holiday leave. I sure missed a lot....

:cool:

Originally posted by Col.Dom

I just recently returned from holiday leave. I sure missed a lot....

And you were missed *sob* :p

But, eh, ya should be thanking ME, damn you! I was the first one who noticed ya were missing and said it out loud. :mad:

Jus' kiddin'; Great to have ya back, ya real-life-maniac, you. :cool:

I was missed?? I figured you guys'd be happy for the breather :p

Well, I'm back with all my pro-Hellcat V glory :cool:

Oh yeah! I've seen Hawk on a ton of TV shows (can't remember which ones). Also, I've heard that Flint & Panther (the two reigning WC hotties... at least to me) have been in a ton of B-grade flicks.

Anyone know which ones...??

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Oh yeah! I've seen Hawk on a ton of TV shows (can't remember which ones). Also, I've heard that Flint & Panther (the two reigning WC hotties... at least to me) have been in a ton of B-grade flicks.

Speaking of which... I just saw A Beautiful Mind and I'm sure one of the main characters is the guy who plays Flash

AD

Originally posted by Thymerlord
Uh Dom I could be wrong but I remember Skeletor being played by Frank Langella.Good to see you again by the way.

Skeletor was definitely played by Frank Langella. And despite the fact the movie blows... Frank Langella continues to frighten me in Lovecraft-like ways.

The jist of the story is that Skeletor overthrows the Sorceress and gains control of Castle Greyskull. This allows him to absorb powers of the cosmos when the Great Eye opens during the following day. Despite this power, Skeletor is still obsessed with He-Man and ventures to Earth, where He-Man escapes to (to be joined by Courtney Cox and Robert Ducan McNeil! Good Lord!). Battles ensue, Skeletor temporarily enslaves He-Man, becomes God, fights He-Man, loses, is tossed down a reactor shaft like Ian McDiarmid and there's a crappy happy ending.

Originally posted by AD

Speaking of which... I just saw A Beautiful Mind and I'm sure one of the main characters is the guy who plays Flash

AD

Yeah, the guy playing Hansen was the guy who portrayed Flash. He's been in a couple things I've seen lately, including Session 9, which I really enjoyed at a horror marathon a couple months back. Never thought there would be such a thing as a good David Caruso film. :)

Back