Post Your Desktop [joke about dialup haha I am a comedian]

Frosty - my background isn't ground breaking - it's one of Maj. Striker's Bengal wallpapers the CIC has.

Howard - man, today's Mario has so much more to contend with than the plumber of yesteryear...:D

A Rapier, Yes! Would you believe the WC movie?

Yeah, I saw some concept art of the "classic" Rapier for the movie on the front page a while ago, but I didn't realize they got as far with it as to actually make a model. Truly awesome!

Oh, and Frosty, don't worry, I'll get around to posting my desktop eventually... It's messy beyond any reason.

mine:

mydesktop.png

I used to have a modified image from Howard as background for quite some time but I am back to my old habit of using my own projects as a background.

The models still if far from beeing finished but I still like it. Maybe I will make a better setup when I have finished it....what would be in about 30 years.

@Loaf
Where is that Rapier from? I think I haven't seen it so far.

Attachments

• Clip.jpg
    Clip.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 215
  • All01 Kopie.jpg
    All01 Kopie.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 201
Now Zoidberg is the popular one!

I messied up my desktop with a bunch of icons on purpose because I knew it'd annoy Frosty.

Attachments

• my-desktop.jpg
    my-desktop.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 187
I have an MI6 Wallpaper at work, and on my laptop I have a really neat Command and Conquer one

Attachments

• 59115905.jpg
    59115905.jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 191
  • mi6wallpaperfinalrh2.jpg
    mi6wallpaperfinalrh2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 162
I have two. One is Linux, the other is Windows XP. Everyone knows what XP looks like, so I won't bother posting it.

Here are three shots of my Linux desktop. You'll see it looks a lot like Mac OS X.

Keep in mind that I am NOT using the Mac OSX Leopard background... It's a clone by a member at gnome-look.org. (Called Aurora Freedom)

And before you ask about the second shot... NO, that isn't the Mac OSX Leopard theme... It's yet another clone.

Oh, and here is the link to the background: http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Aurora+Freedom?content=79981

Attachments

• Linux!_Not_MacOSX.png
    Linux!_Not_MacOSX.png
    731.5 KB · Views: 172
  • Munics_Theme.png
    Munics_Theme.png
    477.9 KB · Views: 162
  • WHEEEEEEEE.png
    WHEEEEEEEE.png
    818.6 KB · Views: 176
I just changed mine as this one was just too good to pass up. It's from the last week's Bungie's Weekly What's Up date.

25427712-Full.jpg

Bungie's caption: "I got your rockets right here."

Filename from player's Fileshare: "Muy Grande"

Either way you get the point.

Back