playstation2 sucses or scam

Claim all you want, mortal
smile.gif
. I would then abuse my power to stop you!
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
More active? This board hasn't been more active in ages. If it was any more active, we'd have to go through two pages of threads every time we log on
smile.gif

Actually, the acitivity has increased a little. And it's not just the stupid people either.
smile.gif
We're getting a steady amount of posts every day, and I assume there'll be more in a few weeks as people get out of school or work.

More, you say, Earthworm? But we're getting so much already
smile.gif
. I fully agree that the post numbers have jumped up lately. And we seemed to have a huge influx of newbies...
And it's not just the stupid people either.
smile.gif

I'm kind of depressed... the posts here have sky-rocketed (they were down quite a bit for a while) while the posts on AGWC have dropped like a rock.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

WHat I meant was that over the last 2 or 3 days it's been slow. Usually I can come in here anytime and see 3 or 4 replies to each post. Maybe it was just the weekend

Well then, perhaps the AGWC people have mysteriously disappeared. That seems to be the most obvious solution
biggrin.gif

No... we've just decided that it's rather annoying arguing with each other all the time as we've done for many years...

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Back