Pilot conversion in WC1

That and there were a hell of a lot of them. Its like every five kills equals one Kilrathi kill. Lets not even talk about the remorays...

Originally posted by Sonntag
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
You don't lose your medals in WC2 -- you just don't wear them on duty, and we never see your locker.

You can transfer your kills to WC2, too, so you don't lose those.

BTW, do you know why it was impossible to transfer your kills to WC3?

Because of the movies...

This was explaned a time ago i guess. Read otherwise the FAQ's on WC3, i guess it's explaned there.

You also have to remember how the games were originally released -- there was a 3 year gap between Wing 2 and Wing 3... Origin believed they'd have to make WC3 appeal to a much wider audience, too... so they removed things like being able to transfer your character.

Originally posted by redwolf
Would everyone agree that in Prophecy Casey has more kills than Blair in all other games combined?

I certainly thought so, especially with all those pesky remoras :)

I did sum them up one day. Casey did not have as much as Blair but almost (sth like 2300 to 2000). And you have to take into consideration that Casey accomplished those kills in some months whereas Blair did got those in years of career. But you never know how much kills Blair really got, the movie, WCATV and so on are not counted.
Still Casey did accumulate a lot of kills in a very short time.

Back