Pilgrim Legacy Full of Untapped Potential (July 29, 2014)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Wojo has dabbled in various WC fan mods over the years, but he's had one pet project going for quite a while. The game would take place in the WC Saga engine and borrow elements from the Wing Commander Movie. It came up again recently in a thread on various add-on campaigns, so Wojo released this single teaser image. As happens with all such undertakings, real life is relentless and always interferes, but if you're interested in ever flying the CF-117 Rapier in another mod, hit the Discuss link below and let him know! The motivation will help let him and other talented fans out there that there are lots of eager players waiting in the wings!

I'm still doing this. My reasons escape me. Why I continue to punish myself after 6 years is beyond me. But here I am, flogging that dead horse...

Wing Commander Saga : Pilgrim Legacy

There. Now it has a name. It's up to the rest of you to shame me into completing it.

--
Original update published on July 29, 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... I think it looks very cool! And sometimes I think I jinx topics when we mention them on the front page...

well I admit I completely missed this on the frontpage. I've always thought the old bird had some potential! I wanna see what you come up with :D

I've had a WC movie mini-campaign milling about in my head for a while. Someday if I ever get either the talent or time I'd love to make a little Secret Ops mod where you fly missions with the movie events happening around you. Either you'd fly as maniac, or my preference would be as a different pilot who's support missions success or failure would directly impact the ability of the main character's to complete their objectives.

It's fun to see other people have ideas revolving around various movie elements or ships.

Oh snap! Been a while since I've been able to get on here, and look what I find! Thanks for the promo, guys! I'm still plodding along. I might start a show-off thread and post up what I've done so far... stay tuned.

Back