Other Aussies

Wolfman

Rear Admiral
Just wishing to see how many other Australians are around on the WC:CZ?

Also do any of you play RPGs, for WC or whatever?

Yeah im Aussie , I live in Sydney ( go the rabbitohs! ).

The only RPG's ive played are Torment , FF and UO.
Ive never played a WC RPG before though...

Originally posted by Dralthi5
He's Polish.

Oh, and I'm Australian.

No, no, I'm not. I.. I don't know why I said that.

:)

cause your head would explode if you didn't
nuke24.gif

Well, i'm American...

And I don't particularly like RPG's, but some have impressed me. I don't like most of them because they're either anime or medieval fantasy...or both. The FF series was good, i'll admit that. There's been a few others i've liked over the years.

Alright, everyone listen up. I've noticed a lot of you have been using smilies from other sites. The fact they get annoying real quickly aside, you are stealing bandwidth from those sites. It's the nightmare of everyone who has server bills to pay. It's just not a nice thing to do. So either stick to the smilies on this server, or mirror other images on a server you are paying for, provided you are allowed to copy the image.

Originally posted by KrisV
Alright, everyone listen up. I've noticed a lot of you have been using smilies from other sites. The fact they get annoying real quickly aside, you are stealing bandwidth from those sites. It's the nightmare of everyone who has server bills to pay. It's just not a nice thing to do. So either stick to the smilies on this server, or mirror other images on a server you are paying for, provided you are allowed to copy the image.

I allready answered you. your complaints seem to be copy/pastes of loafs about a month ago. coincidence?
eek7.gif
i think so :)

I felt it would be better to start a new thread, to draw more attention to it. The points I brought up are very rational, so it's normal that some - or all - were also mentioned in post by LOAF a while back (which I do remember).

if it was solved then and you remember it why did you bring it up again? its the EXACT same situation. i had just lost the adress for that site for about the last month

Back