Other Aussies

Originally posted by Raptor

Oi! I'm a Kiwi, mate, and don't you forget it. :)
[/B]

For those that don't know what a Kiwi is, well its a small flightless bird, about the size of a basketball. Usually brown in color its main distinguishing feature is a long thin beak, which it uses to rummage around in the dirt for earthworms and other goodies. It happens to be on the endangered species list and is the national icon for New Zealand. Hence the human inhabitants are sometimes referred to as Kiwis.

Good to see us trying to beat the Poms! Like Saturday night, what a game of rugby!

Well if anyone would like some homegrown rules for a fledgling skirmish game head to my website

Originally posted by Penguin
those that don't know what a Kiwi is, well its a small flightless bird, about the size of a basketball. Usually brown in color its main distinguishing feature is a long thin beak, which it uses to rummage around in the dirt for earthworms and other goodies.
Dude, anyone whose ever watched Discovery Channel knows what a Kiwi is.

Originally posted by Wolfman
Good to see us trying to beat the Poms! Like Saturday night, what a game of rugby!

:: Shakes fist at all Aussies for beating us at rugby AND the cricket ::

Originally posted by Penguin
For those that don't know what a Kiwi is (...)
Penguin, if you really want to play the professor, at least do things complete... ;)

http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=kiwi

ki·wi
n. pl. ki·wis
1. Any of several flightless birds of the genus Apteryx native to New Zealand, having vestigial wings and a long slender bill. Also called apteryx.

2. a. A woody Chinese vine (Actinidia chinensis) having brown fuzzy edible fruit with a green sweet pulp.
b. The fruit of this plant. Also called Chinese gooseberry.

3. Informal. A New Zealander.

Well Dak one day you guys will beats us, I mean you've been winning the Lions tour for what 102 years straight!!

As for cricket well, I think you need to re-oganise you're county system (I don't know how but hey it sounds good :) )

I think we can all safely say we know what a Kiwi is now ;)

Though I didn't know about that Chinese bit.

Originally posted by Frosty
Dude, anyone whose ever watched Discovery Channel knows what a Kiwi is. [/B]

Originally posted by mpanty
Penguin, if you really want to play the professor, at least do things complete... ;)
[/B]

My apologies for being too presumptuous :eek:

Yes, said a stupidity, offer Warez site, insult someone, start a X vs Y debate, break any of the rules and the thread will be closed...... maybe this will be the las post for this thread and in the morning LOAF will close it !!!

"I have discovered a truly wonderful proof of Fermat's Last Theorem, but unfortunately this .signature is too small to contain it. (thanks to LOAF) "

You should really thank Kibo for that... since it's from his .sig

TC

Originally posted by TC
"I have discovered a truly wonderful proof of Fermat's Last Theorem, but unfortunately this .signature is too small to contain it. (thanks to LOAF) "

You should really thank Kibo for that... since it's from his .sig

TC

Who is Kibo ????

Back