New Wing Commandre Game In Develpoment! [SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!]

Originally posted by ChrisReid
Hehe, you have a good eye. It is indeed a real screenshot from a game TC made last year by plugging some art into an open source shooter. After looking at the shot, I actually want to play it myself now too. :)

Were can we get it?

Originally posted by TopGun
Have any on you ever made any "WC Mini-Games"?

I did 2 games. Not exactly WC minigames, but at least WC themed. You can find them here:

http://www.karl.frank.name/wc

Scroll down to the Online Games part.
Both games are browser based and written entirely in HTML/Javascript (they actually had been an experiment by me in regards to how much can be done with script. Originally there had been 4 of them, but I lost 1 in a HD crash and only have a very rough version of the 4th because of the same crash - would need to redo the artwork mostly for that one. Real shame as those had been the more complex ones :-(( )

Thanks for the link Cff

My friend called RomBurns once made a couple of WC games, I think called WC Marines I and II

I have another idea. Remember how on the Tiger's Claw, the other pilots would bring up hints on how to fight the Kilrathi and such? How about going one step further and them actually tutoring you on techniques, like some sort of training level. I reckon it'd be really cool.

Originally posted by Moonsilver
If there really is a WCVII on the way I would love to know if anyone knows a release date.

Aaammmmm.................................... :rolleyes:

I'm guessing I said something stupid from the look you gave me......and i'm also guessing there is no WCVII on the way. Just slap me and call me happy already.:-P

Read the whole thread... This was an April Fools Joke, and you´re the only one who fell for it :D

Originally posted by Starkey
Read the whole thread... This was an April Fools Joke, and you´re the only one who fell for it :D

Pfft, how could someone not fall for my wonderful drawing?

Harumpth. At least you could try for something that at least imitates Jeff K. (somethingawful - if you don't get the reference) :D.

Originally posted by Worf
Harumpth. At least you could try for something that at least imitates Jeff K. (somethingawful - if you don't get the reference) :D.

That's Kolokov's job

Originally posted by Worf
Got a 404 on those games.

Angelfire is screwing up horribly in the last week. They changed their ad system as well as their quotas. Looks like the former messed with my code while the latter deleted some of my files all of a sudden.
It should work now.

no no no i have the real story....

The kilrathi capture a confed reaserch station and make a time machine...they try to turn back time but they fook up.they go back to far bacl to where Blair just startd his TOD as a 2nd Lt on the Tigers Claw..and it starts there :D now play wc1 and start all the games again and and enjoy a whole new adventure.

Back