• Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

Phillip Tanaka

Swabbie
Banned
I've gotten the indication that some of you would support a Nazi like regime over the whole world, so I thought I'd do this poll to see how many people would.

Nazi like regime in regards to before or after Hitler took over? and even then, do you mean straight politics, or what people commonly think of when they hear the word Nazi. you have to remember, before WW2 broke out, Hitler and the Nazis were one of the best things that happened to Germany, bringing them economic prosperity and giving them their self respect back. it's just that when the whole mess with the jews and the world domination thing came around, it wasn't so good anymore.

anyway, i vote no, cause for all it's faults, democracy is the best thing out there, but i just thought i'd try to clarify the question.

Hell no. However, if you say this to make a point to those in support of war with Iraq and terrorists, then you are mislabeling righteous aggression with evil ambition. We do want war, in this case, because it will end a lot of bullshit and keep a lot of mid-easterns out of the receiving end of recklessness.

You know, we could go isolationist again and stop playing the Cops. Then one day, they'll explode in a frenzy eating up Europe, and then into Asia (if they can stop the 5,000,000,000 Chinese, that is:D ). We'll be like France is right now, and 'hope' that they'll realize the stupidity of their ways (yeah right). The countries that opposed the US going to war in the first place will be thinking,"We f***ed up bigtime. Maybe we shoulda read our wittle histowy books, and avoid anutter Woyld War. Could the US pweeeeaaase help us now?" F*** you ungrateful, pacifistic nimrods; f*** you until you die from it! We would probably get dragged into it anyway somehow, just to save all of your asses.:mad: In that instance, survival of the fittest would appeal very nicely; just have them lay there and die.

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
I've gotten the indication that some of you would support a Nazi like regime over the whole world, so I thought I'd do this poll to see how many people would.

Christ on a pony..

Okay, sorry for not clearing that up. What I meant was for the Nazis to be bent on taking over Europe and ruling it with an iron fist, eliminating people who are considered diffirent or inferior such as the Jews and such. And the reason why I brought it up was to see if people would put their money where their mouth is and say that yes, they would support ethnic clensing and the world to be ruled under a Nazi like power. Where you are not entitled to the right of free speech, the right to vote, you basically are stripped of all your rights.

I'm gonna guess that few, if any, people are going to try to say that they want to lose all their freedoms, and maybe their lives in a government that isn't going to be very effective. The only time your going to get people to support your question, is if your not talking world domination/extermination.

Wow, that's the second stupid Nazi post I've read in two days.

Re: Re: Nazi regime

Originally posted by TC
Wow, that's the second stupid Nazi post I've read in two days.

Yes, but would anyone be stupid enough to say yes? Hmmm? Especially since this is the 'second' Nazi post.

Okay, sorry for not clearing that up. What I meant was for the Nazis to be bent on taking over Europe and ruling it with an iron fist, eliminating people who are considered diffirent or inferior such as the Jews and such.... (snip)

You are really asking this question in seriousity? I mean is there a single person who would say yes?
In the pure meaning - being National and Sozial - well nothing bad about it. But with that wording which pretty much describes the end result the answer can only be obvious, no?

Originally posted by Aries
Nazi like regime in regards to before or after Hitler took over? and even then, do you mean straight politics, or what people commonly think of when they hear the word Nazi. you have to remember, before WW2 broke out, Hitler and the Nazis were one of the best things that happened to Germany, bringing them economic prosperity and giving them their self respect back.

There is one problem Aries:
In short and badly written: ;)
Many historicans say that the prosperty you describe was only reached by steering to a big war. That the economy would not have been able to support as many workers if not for the preparation of war. Consequently the boom would have to have ended 'soon' because they 'needed' a war.

I declare that this poll has found all members to be supportive of my regime. This poll was undertaken with the strictest care so that all could vote freely.

Once again the people have shown their love for my mal^H^H^H benevolent rule and their wish to see me conquer the world in their name!

Heil TC!

Well, I was about to delete most of Wulf's post and then I realised... this thread is so stupid that trying to moderate it would be an utter waste of my time :p.

Edit: Very well done, TC... err, I mean, mein Fuhrer!

Hmm. First you manage to post a minute ahead of me, and then you manage to post ahead of my edit... you really do have amazing dictator powers. Well, or you're just really quick about posting.

Back