Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Stormfire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pilium FoF

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Fission Gun

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
I loved the Stormfire, Mace, and Fission cannons, I can aim and as such i do not mind, I hated the Coneburst/starburst, utter crap no advantages whatsoever

actually, the only advantage to the starburst, was launching it into the flight deck of the intrepid, and detonating it right in the middle of it, then watching the intrepid go BOOOM! One hit missle kill!

well, actually, I don't mind what kind of weapon my fighter has... If it destroys my enemies with a huge explosion, I like it... :D

Originally posted ... a while ago: "That Wraith was good for something after all"

Damn right it was. Here cloak-ship, cloak-ship, cloak-ship. :D
(Fomr some reason, I wanted to say Shok'lar there... But only LOAF knows if that was right.)

My least favourite weapon...
HEAT-SEEKERS!!
Use an IR, dammit! Or, barring that, Friend-or-Foes.
I'd pick guns over those damned Javelins. Mostly because they suck, occasionally because the lock never fails to get shaken at the last minute.

In all the conversation about the Stormfire (which was amazing, despite its limited ammo), what about the Stormfire Mk III, or, more accurately, the Dust Cannon in WC:SO? ;)

~points to his headband~ Infinite ammo.
Sorry... Just saw the end of MGS 2 the other day, and can't shake it.

-Build the Arrow V: Two Dust Cannons and 4 missile hardpoints (with two missiles each)~

Well, that's it for this rant.

Ok, here's the story:

I got bored one day, so I went around blowing up the confed fleet that flys with the victory. I blew them all up and listened to their screams-o-death, then, all that was left was me, hobbes and the victory. So, since i was in a longbow, I decided to fire all of my torps at the victory. I lined up for a torp lock, and then right as I fired, Hobbes got in front of me and just sat there. So, one torp flew by him, and the other one went right up his ass. Damn self sacrificing punk. Saved the victory. But little did he know that i had two torps left! So, i popped those off and watched the foreworks! VICTOLY WAS MINE! I had singlehandedly defeated the confed fleet. LOL

Let me go on record as saying that I didn't particularly care for either version of the Stormfire, be it WC4 or WCP.

Why? Seems to me it has roughly the hitting power of a laser with limited ammo. Might as well just use a laser. Give me my four tachyon cannons any day.

Now the dust cannon ... THAT rocked ...

Respectfully,

Brian P.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING! A Stormfire has serious hitting power, at least in WC4. I can take down Longbows like nothing with that weapon.

Back