missions on planets

Kain

Spaceman
i,ve still have not played WC1/WC2,WC3's planet missions were weak,on alcor 5 i thought the place was like the moon,but it was a desert planet :|.WC4's missions were
good but the second one(with the tank battle)
was a civallan planet but it looked more like
a army base again.WCP had none at all which
was dumb.now if EA would make a SO mission
kilrathi trench run!!
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I can decode that message... wait a second... now where did I put my decoder book... emm... Ah! here it is... (flipping pages)... let me see... incomprehensible language, see page 247... (flipping some more pages)... there we go! I think basically, what he`s trying to tell us, is that he`s never played WC1 and WC2, but he has played WC3 and WC4, and he doesn`t particularly like the planet missions in 3, and what he`d like to see is a SW like torpedo run in a WC game.

correct me if I`m wrong.
smile.gif

Sorry about that, I didn`t mean to hurt you`re feelings or anything, but next time, try to be a little more clear.
I know not everyone`s english is good, but you could make an extra effort like I do.

Kain said:
i,ve still have not played WC1/WC2,WC3's planet missions were weak,on alcor 5 i thought the place was like the moon,but it was a desert planet :|.WC4's missions were
good but the second one(with the tank battle)
was a civallan planet but it looked more like
a army base again.WCP had none at all which
was dumb.now if EA would make a SO mission
kilrathi trench run!!
smile.gif

okay i messed up on the first line, if you don't understand "alcor 5", you sure you're a WC fan?and again you don't understand where in WC4,yes there is huge typos but if you're
smart you knew what i was trying to say....

oh sorrys too,

[This message has been edited by Kain (edited April 03, 2000).]

Uh, he only said that he didn't play WC 1 and 2. He didn't say there were planetary missions in them - because, of course, there weren't.
smile.gif

Kain said:
okay i messed up on the first line, if you don't understand "alcor 5", you sure you're a WC fan?

The name doesen't confuse anyone, but your grammar and speling does.

And not remembering the name of a planet doesen't mean you're not a WC fan. There are A LOT of planets mentioned in various WC games and novels.

So, please try to spell better, and there won't be any confusion.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited April 03, 2000).]

You see planets in several WC1 cutscenes and once in WC2 but you can't take part.

I find it amusing that someone misspelled spelling when critizing someone else's spelling. (speling)
smile.gif

I would say something about the rest of a certain someone's spelling but I shouldn't, so I won't.

[This message has been edited by Death's Head (edited April 03, 2000).]

Death's Head said:
I find it amusing that someone misspelled spelling when critizing someone else's spelling. (speling)
smile.gif

Typos happen.....

Kain here obviously didn't just make typos. I actualy find it amusing that you even brough up that one mistake. But if that's how you want to play....

There are grammar mistakes in your post DH!!! Mwuhahahahahahahaha!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited April 03, 2000).]

I know that it wasn't meant this way, but mispelling spelling when refering to a spelling error is a classic Usenet joke (falling into disuse now...)

Either way, citing someone's spelling errors, or grammer mistakes, unless HUGE mistakes are made or it is constant and incredibly annoying (eg. 10 or 20 posts where everything is constantly misspelled) is not considered to be good netiquite because otherwise the net would be conjested with people correcting each other's spelling all the time (how was that for a run on sentance?)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

You were saying, TC.
smile.gif
i.e. EW.
Hey Earthworm, where's the perfect grammer required sign here? I could easily fill a nice thread citing your grammer if that's what you call it. Since we don't do that sort of thing here I exhibit restraint.

That's the point DH, we don't do that sort of things with grammar *and* spelling. Unless of course, because of mistakes, a post becomes confusing to a point were most people can't understand it.

okay i want the mods to delete this thread,
i still want real planetary flight in the
next WC games....

Well, mods don't usualy delete threads just because someone asks them too.

And to your first point in this thread, Propehcy obviously didn't have any planetary missions because the engine probably couldn't handle them.

And you obviously didn't see the front page, and didn't read the latest threads here, because if you did than you'd know that we may never see a new WC game.

That'll never happen Quarto....

At least not as long as we can make fun of you.
smile.gif

Hharrakh!!

Just for that, I will edit your post!!

No I won't... I can't. <breaks down into tears>

This young boy is not worth the effort
smile.gif

Where's that list Q? The sooner I get it, the sooner I can appreciate your good will.

[This message has been edited by Death's Head (edited April 04, 2000).]

Back