LEGO Aircraft Carrier

I didn't count the planes, but it looks about right. The reason it may look like too many is that none of them are in the hangars belowdecks, which is a more common situation than everything on the flight deck, like so

Or Shok'lars.

But in all seriousness, a submarine and a space ship have a lot more in common than do a space ship and a surface vessel... they both dedicate a lot of their form/function to creating an enclosed artificial environment protecting against an entirely hostile exterior.

Bandit LOAF said:
Or Shok'lars.

But in all seriousness, a submarine and a space ship have a lot more in common than do a space ship and a surface vessel... they both dedicate a lot of their form/function to creating an enclosed artificial environment protecting against an entirely hostile exterior.

True. Many spaceships sorta remind me of submarines. Look at the Sheffield destroyers.

Delance said:
The Tiger Claw on the WC Movie is very much like a submarine.

I watched the WC movie with my inlaws a while back. Their only real comments about it were part way through:

This is kinda like those old submarine movies!

And a little later during the bombardment scene when the Tiger Claw is hiding near and astroid:

No, It's a lot like those old submarine movies! chuckle chuckle

In all I think they liked it. At the very least, they found it an entertaining diversion for an hour and fourty minutes.

Yeah after years of hearing David Suchet with a Belgium accent, it was wierd to hear him with his native english accent :D

When the Tiger Claw was gettin ready to make the jump at Charydis and Captain Sansky went on the Intercom saying something like "All hands prepare for jump" he sounded sorta like the professer from Futurama (at least he did to me)

Bandit LOAF said:
Executive Officer -- Captain Sansky (David Suchet) was the Claw's commander.

However Geralds presence (Jurgen Prochnow) could be taken as a sub movie reference

Ok, here's a plan.
Each one of the CIC's readers will mail me any 3 random gray lego pieces.
Yay!

Back