LEGO Aircraft Carrier

Indeed, I have never seen suck a big and detailed model ever ! Well, I have seen giant lego staues and cars and stuff like that at Lego expos, but those are just big bulky statues; this carrier, on the other hand, is a true model, up to the little hallways inside the ship !

Although they might not be as impressive, you may like to take a look at the Lego space carriers I reported four years ago too. They vaguely ressemble the Tiger's Claw in shape, especially the first one.

Last edited by a moderator:
that is pretty damned impressive....wonder how you move that thing around...looks like it's in the corner of a kitchen...

Too big... Now it just needs to be converted into a real aircraft carrier, with workable guns and planes, and sell it to a third world government.

PopsiclePete said:
Indeed, I have never seen suck a big and detailed model ever ! Well, I have seen giant lego staues and cars and stuff like that at Lego expos, but those are just big bulky statues; this carrier, on the other hand, is a true model, up to the little hallways inside the ship !

Although they might not be as impressive, you may like to take a look at the Lego space carriers I reported four years ago too. They vaguely ressemble the Tiger's Claw in shape, especially the first one.

Wow, that's a great model too. I think it resembles the Tiger's a lot. The thing would be almost perfect if it didn't have a fly-through bay.

damn.
i wish i had half that many lego bricks.
they're so fucking expensive here.

How about the whole pepakura thing?
did anyone make more paper WC craft? there are some really amazing Homeworld ships online, and also some Advance Wars Tanks.

Peidu said:
Too big... Now it just needs to be converted into a real aircraft carrier, with workable guns and planes, and sell it to a third world government.

What makes you think you would need to change anything for that?:D

PopsiclePete said:

You're right...if you removed the top part of the runway, covered up the back with two engines like it already has, and added two pods to the sides, it'd be the spitting image of the Claw...I would be running to the store looking for WC Lego kits.

Back