Lame insults you tossed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh snap!

p1020567.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's amazing...i know a person who looks almost exactly like LOAF; maybe they were seperated at birth?!??

Kazan said:
don't stir up problems again

If that's the case, I'll ask Frosty to post that same picture in the Saga Internal. He has access to it . . . just like you.

In the belated spirit of April Fools Day:

oldcar.jpg

And if anyone whines, I'm gonna paint 'Hypocrit' on a very big stick and beat them to death with it.

This graphic is correct, Freespace is a pale, colorless imitation of a truly classic game.

*ka-zing*

You'd better listen to him, folks, he understands the terrifying secret behind an *OPEN HTTP PORT*!

I'd've thought the open MySQL port would've been of more concern. Though it's probably full of Wing Commander crap, so losing it wouldn't be all that terrible.

Bandit LOAF said:
You'd better listen to him, folks, he understands the terrifying secret behind an *OPEN HTTP PORT*!

And you can read all of an0n's genius! At this link.

I guess we need to go back and order some assless chaps and S&M leather jackets for all of those CIC Confed fags out there. And have an0n take his dialup and bitch-slap every last one of them.

I'd've thought the open MySQL port would've been of more concern. Though it's probably full of Wing Commander crap, so losing it wouldn't be all that terrible.

Our... SQL port is full of... Wing Commander? I think you need to go back to menacing script kiddie school.

If I kill an0n do I get the waffle avatar?

He's not worth giving out The Avatar over.

But if you do happen to rend flesh from bone, I'll give you an avatar of a pancake with eyes saying "I thought this was Thursday!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back