Lame insults you tossed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I don't think I've ever tried those. In any case, I usually prefer the Tostitos with salsa sauce as opposed to cheese.

an0n: that photoshopping of LOAF was extremely low and uncalled for

as for story line Wing Commander has the more 'fleshed out' story line of any gaming series I've ever herad of - I don't lkike with Chris' brother did with Prophecy and SO very much -- but it was more or less consistent with the universe. The kilrathi are very well described in many aspects - etc.

Storyline wise WING COMMANDER OWNS FREESPACE 2 HANDS DOWN

I also have no doubt that Origin's programmers are more competant than Volition's programmers (Especially Dave 'The Asshole' Baranec) - engine wise FS2 beats WCP, because it's NEWER, like i said before.

If WCP's engine code had been released it would be lightyears beyond what we in the SCP have done - and I probably wouldn't be in the FS2:SCP because I'd be writing code for wing commander.

basically an0n: SHUT YER FUCKING TRAP
----------------

Frosty: "No, it's very funny. You're just a stupid idiot." <-- nice comeback, you even managed to get some redundancy in there.

-----------------

LeHah: i don't find using someone who got paralized in a horseback riding accident in very good taste

I'm beginning to see why the Volition people hate you so much.

nachos2.jpg

Kazan said:
basically an0n: SHUT YER FUCKING TRAP
----------------
Frosty: "No, it's very funny. You're just a stupid idiot." <-- nice comeback, you even managed to get some redundancy in there.
-----------------
LeHah: i don't find using someone who got paralized in a horseback riding accident in very good taste

SSD.jpg

an0n said:
I'm beginning to see why the Volition people hate you so much.

The only person at volition that hates me is Baranec, because i told him how he wrote his own program from watching it run, told him what he did wrong from just watching it behave - AND I WAS RIGHT

I've talked on the phone with one of the other Volition employees - but i forget which one (I think it may have been pletcher) - I also remember WhiteWolf from well before he became a Volition employee

no - the only V employee that dislikes me is Baranec

so SHUT YOUR FUCKING HOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back