Just another question about WC music

Mad Hatter: Oh, I wasn't drifting into StarCraft. I just used some Zerglings to destroy those darned tumbleweeds
smile.gif

<The cowboy collapses, pierced by a thousand spikes from the Lurker hiding beneath the surface>

Last edited by a moderator:
Kain said:
not WC1/WC2 mp3s but do you have the WCM overture?

I have your overture for you, but it will cost you.
smile.gif

------------------
Meson

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

KrisV said:
Yeah, sure, but we already have a bunch of stuff there... do you know which is what?

Yep, I know which ones are there, and I can add more but also substitute some of them for better ones. If you`re interested in hearing some samples tell me.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I've looked for that for so long!

Guess I should cheak my mail before coming here, huh
wink.gif
?

[This message has been edited by Hero (edited June 18, 2000).]

O.K, this is what I`ll do:
I don`t have a web site, but I do have an account at Driveway.com with 60MB of free space for storing files on the net. In the next few days I`ll be uploading my music to there and then I can share it with anyone who wants simply by getting their email address. From there they can download any mp3 that I have.

SW: Are you sure you have all of them? If you`re talking about the music in the music page on CIC, it`s not a complete list.

Jolly Jumper, the Cowboy's horse, tramples the Lurker and takes the nearest plane to another continent, where it retires and spends the rest of his days enjoying the grass and some nice hay. Thus ending this ridiculous story

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Shaddap, or I'll make Jolly come and trample your sorry ass
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

He can try, but Zeratul will make short work of him.
smile.gif

i was thinking of changeing zerg,terran,protoss units into WCdudes,i could do it easyly with niffty editing tools

Terrans=confed and border worlds(pirates etc.)
zerg=Kilrathi(this would be the hardest to make)
protoss=the buggies

I didn't do it. I just wanted to kill that darned tumbleweed
smile.gif

Now you've done it
smile.gif

Jolly phones the Australian branch of the Brotherhood of No Regret who promptley descend on Quarto's residence on their proud steeds, carrying various blunt kitchen utensils and burning tumbleweeds...

------------------
The time is near.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Face it! The tumbleweeds are long gone, ever since you started replying to this topic.
You see, tumbleweeds are a xenophobic type of creatures. Whenever people start to gather at a certain place, they run away.
Therefore, I recommend you stop talking about them, because if you don`t... ...em... er... Let`s just put it this way: You`ll be really sorry!

Anyway, I now have a lot of WC mp3s on my Driveway account so you`re all welcome to download them. Just send me an Email.

Mad Hatter: Tumbleweeds are plants. Even I wouldn't be so cruel as to put live animals on fire
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

No Regret said:
Mad Hatter: Tumbleweeds are plants. Even I wouldn't be so cruel as to put live animals on fire
smile.gif

Well, duh!
smile.gif

And burning plants is better?

Well the actual tumbling part is just a transport method for seeds. The tumbling part isn't actually alive... (and do you really care about burning plants??? You've never made a fire?)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Back