Is this weird?

Where did you manage to come up with WC3/WC4/WCP theatrical posters?! Man, I'd love some of those for my appartment! Would go well with my WCM one.

Origin put them out as promos, back in the day--gave them away at trade shows, to team members, as pre-order bonuses (I think a lot of people got the WC3 poster that way).

I'm still looking for a Privateer 2 to complete the set.

Anybody have the WC3/4 "Chromart"? I have a full set now but haven't put it up anywhere...

I really wanted to the Chromart stuff, but by the time I had the money and the means, it seemed like the company had gone out of business or changed addresses or something, to where I could no longer get in contact to order from them.

For those outside the US and have never seen any of these promotional materials, is there any chance of having pictures of these put up, please?

I really wanted to the Chromart stuff, but by the time I had the money and the means, it seemed like the company had gone out of business or changed addresses or something, to where I could no longer get in contact to order from them.

They went out of business--turns out there wasn't *that* much of a market for expensive pictures of movie posters slathered in bit of aluminium foil. Who'd have thought?

Actually I had the same experience. For years I had the WCIV t-shirt (with the Telamon scene) and the WCIV hat (both wonderful gifts from my mother)... and I was sure I'd never get the rest.

Then one day five years later I happened to find two pieces of Chromart in a comic book store on the outskirts of Boston... marked down to $1.99 each. From there it took some dedicated eBaying and a bit of horse trading with Joe and I eventually finished my Zanart set.

For those outside the US and have never seen any of these promotional materials, is there any chance of having pictures of these put up, please?

Absolutely--I will take some pictures this weekend.

Back