is it possible to beat WC4 if you never join up with the border worlders?

wow wow wait a sec. Confed wasn't evil! alright! the blacklance was, i mean sure it got funded by sertain fractions of confed but it would be perfectly oke to stay abourd the lex if it wasn't for captain paulson and his sidekick seether (or was it the other way around??
smile.gif
wink.gif
)

anyway, i'd stay whit confed if i could...i just love confed
smile.gif

oh and BTW, which fan made missions are thouse?

------------------
When I'm in the air...
I'm indestructible.
No one can stop me...
But they try.
Realy WC fans support the WCESCRP

Last edited by a moderator:
Quarto said:
Ha, ha indeed, Dralthi5! With an attitude like that, you shall soon join me in Hell, where I shall wrest thy soul from thy burning corpse!

Hell? Awww...
mad.gif
Is there Wing Commander in Hell?
rolleyes.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Thou shalt not fly but with a burning hot flightstick and thou shalt lose every single mission however hard thou dost tryeth. (tryeth is a word, right?
smile.gif
)

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

No Regret said:
Thou shalt not fly but with a burning hot flightstick and thou shalt lose every single mission however hard thou dost tryeth. (tryeth is a word, right?
smile.gif
)

Just like "dost" is.
smile.gif

Wait, does this mean I`ll be going to hell? because I fly with the Keyboard (and mouse in WC2).

Mad Hatter said:
What do you think?
rolleyes.gif

There's probably Wing Commander in Hell... Just really, really old versions with no sound, joystick control, and that crash frequently. Wait a second... Does that mean I'm in Hell right now?

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

how do i play fan made missions in WC4!?!

i do averything that sais in the read_me file, i load but it still plays the original missions, it's strange couse the ships are diffrent and stuff, but the missions stays the same...mayday mayday, please assist

Don't ask me. That's about how far I got with it. Gave up after 3 hours of screwing around.

Mad Hatter: dost is a verb. At least according to the medievel guy in my Golddigger comics
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Twister said:
how do i play fan made missions in WC4!?!

i do averything that sais in the read_me file, i load but it still plays the original missions, it's strange couse the ships are diffrent and stuff, but the missions stays the same...mayday mayday, please assist

If it's that campaign with the batch files and stuff to change missions..get Hcl's WC4 Arena. I think you need that for any custom mission, actually.

try wc4arena,com

if that doesn't work, try looking the links section of this site for Popsicle Pete's site.

Or do a search for PopsiclePete and HCL in the CZ.

------------------
Meson

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

Back